Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pet bar offset

Discussion on Pet bar offset within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pet bar offset

Evning, I'm not so good at this stuff, looked on google and ********* and this forum but can't find anything. What I'm wondering is what offset "represent" the pet bar for hunters ? Been searching for some hours and started to try it out myself but take ages so if anyone would happend to know . (Don't wanna be called a leecher or anything, trying to search throught everything but I'm not mentally strong enough >.<)

Trying to do some spells through my pet by using "Through eyes of the beast" but dunno where to put it. Using a "pre-set" MC filter but they've fixed MC on my server...

Love from Jens :P

Ps. Started looking into this whole thing just a few days ago. But a guy on my server do this little trick so :P, and I'm not the nr1 in this subject, not yet!
Old 02/21/2009, 21:53   #2

elite*gold: 131
Received Thanks: 1,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools View Post
Below you will find a list of discussions in the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum at the World of Warcraft category. All World of Warcraft PServer Hacks / Bots / Exploits will be in this section.
[no questions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thex (E*PvP Mod) View Post
[no questions] means, you will receive a warning if u post a question in a [no questions] section.
WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools [no questions] means also, that here are only releases or exploit finds accepted, nothing else.
That means also, worthless spam will end in a warning.

I hope u will remember my lesson about [no questions] in the future to invoid more useless threads and a perm forum ban.
:r tfm:
Old 02/21/2009, 21:56   #3

elite*gold: 131
Received Thanks: 1,912

search function for the win ...
Old 02/21/2009, 22:05   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoWSondermüll View Post

search function for the win ...
Just realised it when I posted it...Apologize

Found that one but didn't get much out of it. Using that WPE+that filter you posted from the guy that wanted to sell it. No further questions so to speak.
Old 02/21/2009, 22:49   #5

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
#closed
Closed Thread