Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

interesting Warlock exploits

Discussion on interesting Warlock exploits within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 131
Received Thanks: 1,912
interesting Warlock exploits

Credits go to WaveringMinds from *******

Quote:
I've been using this site for awhile and have finally found something that could possibly help a few of those locks out there. If this is a repost my apologize if not hope these simple things help a bit.

Things i have noticed and come across on Scape. Yes i know who wants to play scape right now... however who knows where else these might work

1) Health funnel seems to continue it's healing even when you are not channeling. I've tested this several times and every time i just cast a different spell to bring up my DPS but the healing continues. THis helps massively when you are soloing around a bit.

So to clarify for those who like having everything listed out.
Step 1: Summon Pet
Step 2: Send pet to attack
Step 3: When you feel its needed cast health Funnel
Step 4: After you see the healing has begun Cast any spell you want and watch has your pets health continues to rise w/o channeling

2) Summon Felguard with out the spell.
This is a slightly more interesting sometimes handy glitch. This does however take a small amount of time. This glitch is not guaranteed but does deserve a bit more research.

Step 1: Set your talents in demonlogy until you can summon the Felgaurd.
Step 2: Summon FelGuard
Step 3: Reset Talents any way you want.
Step 4: Logout
Step 5: Log in. Now every time you login (assuming you are alive) A felguard will be there by your side ready to fight.

Again this is not tested and if it doesn't work i will relevel a Lock to figure out what it was that happened.

3) Keep your sacrificed pet. Something i came across after the Summon Felguard trick was done so i'm not sure if it's dependent on it or not but here goes. -NOTICE- This only works if you have the Sacrifice pet spell

Step 1: Summon Pet
Step 2: Sacrifice Pet
Step 3: Reap the benefits while keeping your pet. Works well with felguard trick above.

As of Right now i have a FelGuard following me around with his Demonic Sacrfice buff and specked Affliction, with his health never going below half thanks to healthfunnel. Should you need any more info Please ask Kindly and i will answer asap. Hope this works for you on other servers.

Best of luck to you all

WaveringMinds
-not confirmed yet-
Thanks
2 Users