Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WoW] WoW Classic v1.12.1 Pre-TBC | x5 Rates | 3 Realms | 24/7 Dedicated Host

Discussion on [WoW] WoW Classic v1.12.1 Pre-TBC | x5 Rates | 3 Realms | 24/7 Dedicated Host within the WoW PServer Advertising forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WoW] WoW Classic v1.12.1 Pre-TBC | x5 Rates | 3 Realms | 24/7 Dedicated Host

We are bringing you WoW Classic, a PRE-TBC server running off the stable MaNGOS Core.
This is an actual v1.12.1 server, not a TBC server with disabled content.
We are currently providing our players with 3 realms.

Arcone (RP) - A Roleplaying realm for the chatty players
Ember (Normal) - The average WoW Realm based upon PvE and PvP mixed together.
Blightstone (PVP) - Our Insta60 PVP Realm

Every realm uses its own character database and our PVP realm uses a seperate world-db for possible upcoming custom PVP items and the current portals to Stormwind/Orgrimmar.

We are also looking for server staff (GMs, Eventhosts, Promoters, Forum Mods etc)
You can apply for open positions on our Community Forum after registering your forum account.

We hope that with this server we can bring joy to the WoW players that really LOVED the game before the expansions.
Our team is always open for suggestions and fresh ideas so don't hesitate to let your ideas float around on our community forum!

We hope to see you on one of our realms soon!

Sarah
Head Admin WoW Classic & Owner of CentraGaming MMO Networks

SCREENSHOTS AREA

Old 06/28/2013, 12:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
(y) Nice one