Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HEROES OF SUNRISE VERSION 2

Discussion on HEROES OF SUNRISE VERSION 2 within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HEROES OF SUNRISE VERSION 2

Quote:
Ein ganz neues Repack auf den Patch 3.3.5.a
Heroes Of Sunrise ist ein Fun-Server-Projekt von craigy109 gemacht und mein bro Shane.
Früher war die Sunrise Produktion Splicho aber wir haben uns aufgeteilt wegen Inaktivität in der Gruppe.
Ich wollte das Projekt weiterführen und brachte es zu einer Bühne für ein neuen Release. VERSION 2
Videos:

Features:

Download das Repack hier:

Bisher ist für die Version 3 folgendes gedacht:
Quote:
* Stormwind vault custom instance "Heroic You may want to mod your health as i found teh instance pack on wow-v and only edited a few of teh scripts that had errors in".
* Next park of the quest line on gmisland "Dark side are invading"
* The Custom tree house has been edited signifcantly and the stair event there has been romoved to stop as much lag.
* Arcemu dodge bug has been fixed but it is not blizzlike. "thanks to tree =-)"
* Jargs website from his 9.0 repack added to the project but i am not editing the website at all just modifyed so the account page works with the repack.
* More Lua Scripts and fixed some of the filght points i had made.
* Cleaned up the teleporter a bit so that there is not stormwind in teh custom places and such.
At core start up you will see that the arcemu credits are still there and a note saying Heroes Of Sunrise made by craigy109 "Stops people trying to use my core as there own without giving credits =-P"
* And Much More
Noch vor:
Quote:
*Add more custom places.
*Add more scripts.
*Clean up double spawns.
*Add More quests to the gmisland "Places will be on fire and mushrooms are everywhere =-P. Mobs will be flying and running around."
*Put more credits into the credits file.
*Give the project more fun things to try.
WARNUNG Dies ist für 32bit-Benutzer. Für alle 64-Bit-Computer werden Fehler angezeigt, falls Sie das Repack verwenden.

Ich habe euch das Repack hier zu Verfügung gestählt, damit ihr es auch genießen könnt und nicht immer Google benutzen müsst!
Alle Fragen und Bugs bitte dem Developer schreiben. Ich leiste kein Support für dieses Repack!

Hoffentlich gefehlt es euch MfG Raze