Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quest Items

Discussion on Quest Items within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quest Items

Ja ich hab ma ne frage.Ich hab auf meinem Server die probleme mit den Quests,
man kann die zwar abschließen(die meisten buggy)aber da sind ned die items drin wie macht man die?Und wenn wir dabei sind wie kann man Quests fixen(oder Npcs)?

Danke im vorraus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO DB BOT - Quest Items
06/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Is it possible for quest items to be picked up with the SRO DB BOT? Thanks bros.
(Epic) JC Damaged Necklace Quest - Save up Quest items
09/23/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
When the Damaged Necklace quest is in your quest log, you're able to loot Scourge Curio from Northrend Scourge and turn it into a Shifting Sun Curio. After making the shifting curio, you can loot another Scourge Curio, making it possible to make many of the item and save them and not have to do one of the Jewelcrafting dailies for a long time. You might need to have one of the JC dailies active to be able to loot it, I'm not sure. ...
quest items
10/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi all, i am using tbot is working fine the crack is oke, but it doesnot pick up quest items, i already searched the forum but couldnot find much usefull. Can someone PLease help me with this. Thnx in advance