Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elysium - Cant connect to the news server

Discussion on Elysium - Cant connect to the news server within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Elysium - Cant connect to the news server

Hey,

I just installed Elysium but I cant even start the game (just the launcher)...

Here is what it says:

I already changed the realmlist.wtf content by deleting everything and pasting this set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org into it^^

Help me pls
Old 10/26/2017, 20:46   #2

elite*gold: 100
atm offline read homepage

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elysium/Nostalrius Vanilla Gold ★★ Anathema PvP ★★ Elysium PvP ★★ Zeth'Kur PvP ★★
01/16/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling gold on few realm Anathema PvP - horde 6$ per 100g stock - 140g Elysium PvP - horde 8$ per 10 g stock - 13g Zeth'Kur PvP - Horde 9.5$ per 10g stock 65.5g
Minecraft Hamachi Server Failed to connect to the server Connection refused connect
01/26/2012 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Hallo zusammen, Wir haben einen Hamachi Server, den wir für den Multiplayer Mode von Minecraft verwenden. Bis jetzt ging alles einwandfrei, doch seit heute geht nix mehr. Der Ersteller vom Hamachi Server ist zwar online, doch wenn ich in den Server in Minecraft reingehe, kommt die Fehlermeldung: Failed to connect to the server Connection refused: connect Was geht da schief? Danke im Voraus. MfG kugelmanno
Need help! cant connect to my server
09/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 19 Replies
Can any1 help me? idk whats wrong server is up, but i cant connect to it.. if u can help me, add me at msn: [email protected] when i try to connect to it with the username and password i registered it says Invalid userid or password..
Login,Cant connect, server traffic
10/19/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I've read several posts and there does not seem to be any way to connect during "Crowded" hours.. So if there is a way to connect when you see "cannot connect due to server traffic" I'd love to know.. :" )