Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Noones-WoW Official Changelog - The rise of Meteria

Discussion on Noones-WoW Official Changelog - The rise of Meteria within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Noones-WoW Official Changelog - The rise of Meteria German and English Community!

Welcome to the new Changelog v1.0 of Noones-WoW.com

Here are short informations of the server. In the next Days comes a new epic Review Page for the new Expansion.

Noones-WoW is a quality server utilizing talented developers and resources to ensure the best fun experience around. Our team is a dedicated team that professionally creates and maintain everyday features for the players.

Our Server:

Levelcap 150
Serverart: Fun
Own createt Content. (already online)
A new Class: Demon Hunter for Level 150 (Coming Soon new Expansion)
Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria Items, Creatures, Maps and Objects. (Coming Soon new Expansion)
3 New Races. Tuskar (neutral, temporary) Goblin (ever) and Worgen (ever) (Coming Soon new Expansion)
All Classes are balanced for Level 150!
Patch: 3.3.5a

Join now!

------------------------------------------

Index

- Map
- Creatures - Coming Soon
- Items Coming Soon
- Raids & Instance Coming Soon
- System Coming Soon
- Scripting Coming Soon
- New Class and Races Coming Soon
- Launcher System Coming Soon

First part is the Map.

We want to show u first screens of the new content.
Its not 100% finished, currently on 30% its very much in game working.
Only the "Map" is 30%.

Its not the full map, in the next comes the next update.

Greetings Vision @Vano

PS: Gibt auch eine Deutsche Community
Old 07/15/2014, 12:04   #2

elite*gold: 808
Received Thanks: 1,653
Und noch immer findest du nach Monaten nicht die richtige Sektion. Hattest du deine Karten und Mounts nicht auf ac-web verkauft, mit der Bedingung, dass du sie nicht mehr verwendest?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2014, 21:02   #3

Falsche Sektion finde ich es nicht, da es eine Allgemeine Vorstellung ist "Changelog" ein Thread der für alle Member Interessant sein kann und warum einen Interessanten Beitrag in ein nicht so viel besuchtes Forum stecken? Kann mir die dumme Antwort schon denken.

Möchte diesem Projekt einfach nur helfen um groß zu werden. Da dieses Projekt wirklich Zukunftspotenzial hat. Es sagen wirklich alle, aber schaue dir diesen Thread in den nächsten Wochen an und du wirst es selber merken. Aber natürlich nur wenn du Interesse hast

Gruß

Vision @Vano
Old 07/16/2014, 14:01   #4

The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
Um ehrlich zu sein, weiß ich ebenfall nicht warum du das hier postest...
Du willst für etwas werben, was zum einen noch nicht einmal annährend fertig ist und zweitens nicht mal eine richtige Vorstellung erhalten hat.
Ich weis' nicht was ein ein Change-Log hier zu suchen hat.
Old 07/16/2014, 22:59   #5

Diese "Vorstellung" soll unsere arbeiten am Server zeigen, und wollen damit schon einmal Interesse in den Spielern wecken.

Wir werden diesen Thread Wöchentlich Updaten.

Gruß,

Vision