Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why i can't find english posts here...

Discussion on Why i can't find english posts here... within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why i can't find english posts here...

I only encounter dutch posts that i can't understand and i wonder why is the wow forum lacks the english language that is supposed to be one of the supported languages by Epvp ?!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2013, 01:18   #2

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,973
1. It is german, not dutch
2. There are many discussions in english or involving english speaking members but the main language of ePVP is german (afaik)
Old 09/11/2013, 01:27   #3

elite*gold: 3653
The Black Market: 378/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healian View Post
I only encounter dutch posts that i can't understand and i wonder why is the wow forum lacks the english language that is supposed to be one of the supported languages by Epvp ?!
dutch.... your not going to get a lot of friends with stuff like that . of course english is a supported language and if you open up a thread in english, people will also reply in english. but still the forum is mostly used by germans, so there is no real reason why a bunch of germans should talk english all the way.
Old 09/15/2013, 14:44   #4

elite*gold: 0
I agree with you dude