Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling a 6.2k GS Horde Fury war

Discussion on Selling a 6.2k GS Horde Fury war within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling a 6.2k GS Horde Fury war

Selling a 264+ horde/orc fury warrior with 6.2k GS. Full sanctified set, 272/264 weapons, 372 trinkets and rest offsets 264+.

Molten wow account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Gold on DEATHWING HORDE (US) and AREA 52 HORDE (US)
02/02/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling gold on both of these realms and expanding and looking for more servers to expand my services too. If you know anyone who is looking to buy regularly let me know which server and I will come to you.
[B]376 Fury/Tank Orc Krieger [S] Alle WoW Keys + Gold Eredar Horde H
11/24/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo :) ich biete hier meinen Furor PvE ilvl 376 Krieger an er ist auf Blackrock Horde und Orc männlicht. Fury gear hat 3/5 t12 teilen Er hat auch noch tank eq das besteht aus ZA/ZG und FL (reicht zum tanken in FL) PvP gear ist garnicht vorhanden, aber ja recht easy zu erspielen ;)
[Selling] 115 Wat>130 Archer, and 115 Wat>127 Tro on Fury
08/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 13 Replies
Full info will be given to the buyer of the account! I am selling this for USD. The equips are: On Archer Super +3 lvl 112 Earrings Elite +3 lvl 120 Neck Super +4 lvl 126 Ring Super +5 lvl 130 Bow with one sdg and one rdg Elite +5 lvl 120 Coat with one rdg