Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wrath of the Lich King BETA ?

Discussion on Wrath of the Lich King BETA ? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wrath of the Lich King BETA ?

Hi Leute, ich habe gestern Abend ne Email von Blizz () bekommen. Irgentwas mit BETA, kann net so gut englisch, wollt das net vorenthalten.

DIE MAIL:

Greetings,

You have been selected by Blizzard Entertainment to take part in our special World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King BETA testing. To participate simply log into your account at the special World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King site at blub . After logging in and confirming your identity, you will be taken to a download page for the World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King BETA Client. We thank you for your help and participation in this process, as customer feedback is one of our most powerful tools in creating an outstanding game for all of our customers. If you do not wish to participate, simply take no action, and your account will remain as it is now.

Blizzard Entertainment Inc
Account Administration Team
P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623

Regards,
Wrath of the Lich King Development Team
Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
Old 09/30/2007, 22:35   #2

Received Thanks: 1,645
Haha netter fake.

Schöner Ohost Ftp. Hast du da noch andere Wichtige Seiten drauf ? Wenn ja gibts nu n Abuse
Old 09/30/2007, 22:42   #3

elite*gold: 10
fast hätte es geklappt...

nicht
Old 09/30/2007, 22:42   #4

da gibts aber auf ******* nen besseres template. das hier is ja dreck
Old 09/30/2007, 23:32   #5

#closed
#link entfernt
Closed Thread