Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

acc creation question

Discussion on acc creation question within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i downloaded wow by emule, instaled it, now i need to make an acc.
The probem is, i dont have the authentication key to create my acc, can i download it, or the only way is buying the official game?
And there is any PVs where i can play, in case of dont have the acc.
Old 06/15/2007, 14:09   #2

If your want to play on officialy Blizzard Server , you have to buy the game legaly....

Pv's? I think you mean Private Server...
if u look @ there are a few Private Server . For more information about Private Server and Emulators , switch to this

regards Speex
Old 06/15/2007, 14:25   #3

ty for info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Name creation
08/01/2010 - GunZ - 0 Replies
Hey I'm starting over and I was wonderng if it is still possible to create a space in the gunz name like "Green Tea". Or did they patch all solutions and do I have to stick with faggotory "Green_tea"? Thanks, :DGreen Tea:D
Account creation question
04/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
can all sources have a webpage for account creation?
Question about name creation..
09/21/2009 - GunZ - 4 Replies
Heya I wanted to make a new character with a space in the name too bad the normal |alt| 0160 doesnt work anymore. So I was hoping some of you knows a trick to get it working? thnx in advance :DGreen Tea:pimp:
[Question] where is char creation data located?
09/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hey i wanna ask where is the char creation data located at?? in which .cs file because i have a copy of kinshi source and it seem that the source dont have a char creation section because when i make a new acc i always get stuck at logging in but when i create the char manually it works so can someone give me some advice on where its located and what to add in please thank you.
[Help]NPC Creation
04/14/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
can som1 please help me, i tried to make a custom NPC but i couldnt get it to work, any1 can teach me step by step on how to make 1