Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW AutoReply Addon - Ideal for Botters!

Discussion on NEW AutoReply Addon - Ideal for Botters! within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi there,
the link in the other thread about an autoreply addon is dead.
But here´s a new one for 2.0:

Answering Machine Plus stores your tells and also Auction House messages while you are AFK or DND and plays them back to you when you return.

Automated replies are sent to tells when you're in combat. Once per person per combat.

Thanks for taking the time to take a look at Answering Machine Plus.

Authors: Krakhaan of Khaz'goroth Original Author: Mindark of Dragonmaw

Installation instructions: Extract to your World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns directory

Slash Commands (/answer or /amp): '/answer msg' - changes your default away message Syntax: /answer msg <new away message>

'/answer play' - playbacks recorded messages Syntax: /answer play

'/answer clear' - deletes all recorded messages Syntax: /answer clear

'/answer afk' - toggles recording while AFK Syntax: /answer afk ( on | off )

'/answer dnd' - toggles recording while DND Syntax: /answer dnd ( on | off )

'/answer combat' - toggles auto-reply while in combat Syntax: /answer combat ( on | off )

'/answer auction' - toggles recording of Auction House messages Syntax: /answer auction ( on | off )

'/answer ignore' - ignore list check during recording Syntax: /answer ignore ( on | off ) /answer ignore ( add | remove ) [word] /answer ignore list

DOWNLOAD LINK :

hf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Pets Farmen (evtl. ideal fürs nächste Addon)
01/14/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
Hinweiß Das hier ist mein erster Guide ich hoffe er gefällt euch, Anregungen immer gern gesehen ;-) Der Teil der sich auf nächste Addon bezieht ist nicht Bestätigt,es sind meine Vermutungen, somit kann ich mit meinen Tipps falsch liegen. Allgemein
Any ideal to Freeze Sp bar.
05/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
any ideal to freeze sp bar...made it nv finish using. who can tell me the way ?
Here's an ideal
04/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Heres an ideal for you guys! All get together make a source kick ass one make 3 dif servers High drop exp Med And Low! Thats how it should be there is never gonna be a server that is the best and Tq bina thats not even a server is sucks becuse its all not done by anyone here! Whoop you made it some english? Wow ur good Pfft google noob. Make ur own source or make an lotf server but lotf sucks to becuse of that dam login the sockets need to be recoded with the database.cs Ok i think thats all...
ideal server.
01/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
for all the people making new servers with low exp. theres no point my ideal server would prob b 1700x-2000x exp. reborn at 170 or higher. success rates increased. but not very easy for +9s. events at least every 1-2 days
Auto-Reply Addon For Botters
07/19/2008 - WoW Bots - 10 Replies
The addon is called Ignasia- Fuck Off. I've seen many people wanting a way to auto-reply to a gm and I found this so I decided to post it here. I take no credit for it but a worthwhile find for any botter nonetheless. This additionally can be used just to get rid of annoying players asking for money or instance groups and BGs if you use an anti-afk bot. Reply here and give feedback to how this works for you all. One step closer to making the GM oblivious to what we are doing. ...