Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

warrior vs hunter duel problem :S

Discussion on warrior vs hunter duel problem :S within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey there, I'd just ask if anyone has got a nifty trick for this, I've got my warrior with 31/20/0 build, and doomulus prime (or what it's called) but I can't realy do anything to a hunter, becasue he's using this tac:

frost trap -> go behind frost trap -> shoot -> run away -> repeat

I can't remove it with insignia of the alliance. Last time I duelled him I only managed to take about 5% of his HP.
Old 11/16/2006, 04:26   #2

A perfect playing Hunter is unbeatable for any equipped/skilled Warrior.
Old 11/16/2006, 11:24   #3

Attempt to go around hes frost trap, go to about a 90 degree angle and charge at him, make sure you put that thing which makes him go at 50% speed, (sorry never played a warrior) on him.

Another tactic is that once in the frost the hunter may not always have enough time to run away from you, so once out make sure you do charge as soon as possible.

Aside from this I am not really sure what else to suggest, just make good use of fear when you can.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wat is the Best Stat build for Azure Knight Duel warrior
01/16/2011 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
hey guys i was wonder wat the best stat build is for a duel weapon warrior cause i always mess up on my stats so this thim i am asking u guys who now wat ur doing so please post ur opinion :)
[Request] Duel Wield for warrior
02/06/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
I was wondering if their was a working duel wield hack for warrior 5098+ if so can you link it please i cant find one in search >.>
WTS/WTT: 70 Hunter + 64 Warrior
02/06/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 10 Replies
Hi I want to trade or sell my account it contains a level 70 n811 hunter, he is full pve epic + normal flying mount a warrior level 64 n811 is on that account too, he has blue equipment both characters are on an european RP-PVE Server i have all info regarding the account, which includes cd-key, secret answer etc.
Kill somoene in a duel (As a hunter)
03/21/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
If you're spec'd for Wyvren Sting, you can kill someone in a duel. Get the sting of when they are at low health and your next attack (Aimed shot hopefully) will be enough to finish them off. What happens: WS requires the Sleep Debuff to be removed and the DoT debuff to be applies and there is a "hidden" global cooldown and thus, a window of death, to who ever you duel. If you kill them while they are still asleep from the debuff the duel ends, but they still are subject to the poison...
MxO Get a CQ point from a /duel (Dirty-Duel)
06/03/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Want an easy way to piss someone off? Offer them a /duel then as you are about to win, during the slo-mo finishing move animation quickly type: /duel stop This will not only give you a free CQ point, but will force them to go back to the loading area instead of just poping back up, hence the name "Dirty-Duel" NOTE: for even better effectiveness you can go ahead and type it out and wait to press Enter untill the golden moment...