Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Joana's lvling Guide

Discussion on Joana's lvling Guide within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

Hab letztens bei warcraftmovies.com nen Banner von Joana gesehen und wollte mal sehen was dahinter steckt:

Quote:

I list in detail the exact methods I have used to get 4 days 20 hours to 60, I list step by step the EXACT order I do everything from level 1 to 60.
Wäre bestimmt mal interessant da reinzuschauen..

Weiß nicht ob des schonmal gepostet wurde oder so ^^

Discuss!
Old 10/04/2006, 18:05   #2

ich stells dir in ein paar minuten kostenlos rein :P warte kurz. zwar kein ebook und nich mit thottbot/allakhazam links zu allen quests, aber der exakte guide sonst

?
bitte
Old 10/04/2006, 18:09   #3

Old 10/05/2006, 14:10   #4

ich guck mal, ob ich das faken kann ;D