Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unlimited Repairs

Discussion on Unlimited Repairs within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1) Find an item thats 100% unuseable ie 0 durability and not soulbounded or stackable.
2) Use wrapping paper on it and wrap it up.
3) Open the item.
4) It should now be fixed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free repairs. Possible?
01/22/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Is a free repair mod possible? I get sick of spending all of my money on repairing armor and such. Thanks. :)
Cheaper repairs? and 100% Taming?
01/13/2010 - Mabinogi - 25 Replies
I had this plate mail and the repairs are so freakin expensive. Anyone know how to make repairs cheaper? And about the taming anyone got the dll for it. i mean taming not music taming.
Looking for a bot that buys/sells, repairs ect..
12/18/2007 - Archlord - 7 Replies
Anyone have a good korean type bot? That buys/sells, repairs ect.. I will pay for a good one. I have paypal. Thx
Free Repairs For Your Ship
06/27/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
when your about to explode or just need to reach the planet's space station faster simply type /escapepod yes and your ship will explode!!!! yet you will get free repairs! its been working for my past 240 days playing SWG galaxies yay! laters
repairs in lab??
04/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
does any 1 know if ther is a hack wer u can repair your stuff in the lab if u do please tell me! :D