Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BHW or syndrome safe to use?

Discussion on BHW or syndrome safe to use? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

With all the talk about bans I was wondering if anyone has heard or experienced any sorts of bans around using BHW or syndrome ?
Old 10/02/2005, 16:00   #2

Anyone?
Old 10/03/2005, 05:27   #3

i give you 5 mins till u are banned when u play on usservers and on eu maybe longer ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QNS SAFE? OR NOT?] Is Cabal Rider SG Safe?
03/16/2012 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hey all, I am pretty new at this forum and nice to meet of of you guys anyway. I was just wondering if Cabal Rider SG is safe from Keylogger etc. I ran various scans on it and it is clearly virus free. But seeing the Keylogger with TrialR I thought i would ask around for your opinions. Any bad experience with Cabal Rider SG? And is there anyway we can detech or look out for loggers before trying the program?
*- Safe Trading , Safe Gaming -*- Warrock Spieler Suchfunktion ! -*
05/01/2010 - WarRock - 11 Replies
So ... ich habe heute ein wenig im Blackmarket , und hier rumgeschaut ... und musste feststellen dass es sehr viel Scammer & Betrüger gibt ... ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- Es gibt auf der Warrock Homepage eine Suchfunktion , die " Search & Rankings " heißt ... Geht dafür auf die linke Spalte und drückt auf " ClanBETA " , dann auf " Search & Rankings " ....
Syndrome 0.83
05/18/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hi, does anyone have Syndrome 0.83 and can upload this? the download link of doesn´t work http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...unre ad=1&hl=&s=
syndrome
02/18/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
IS there anyone who can make the Tanaris egg coords, into syndrome coords, instead of BWH i would luuuv you <3
BWH OR SYNDROME
02/13/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Whitch is a better hack BWH or Syndrometext2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=P ost BWH OR SYNDROME' border='0' alt='Post BWH OR SYNDROME' />