Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wl vs Mage problem...

Discussion on Wl vs Mage problem... within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wl vs Mage problem...

Grüße

wollt euch mal fragen ob ihr mitn Hexer probleme habt im 1on1 gegen Frostmages. Bin derzeit auf Destro geskillt und hab ärgste probleme, überhaupt in Arena gegen Frostmages...sheep...silence..frost...was weiß ich alles..(irgendwie trifft man auf keine mages, die ihre klasse nicht beherrschen!!!)

selbst wen der magier nur die hälfte life hat..er blinzelt sich weg und castet hervorrufung...

wie stehts bei euch? habt ihr ne taktik gegen mage? ich vermut mal stark mit affliction skillung wär die chance größer im 1on1...

danke schonmal für antworten
Old 12/13/2009, 12:32   #2

Stunn -> Furcht -> Chaosblitz -> DeathCoil -> Furcht -> Feuerbrandt -> Feuerbrunst -> if not down then Verbrennen..

klappt zu 50% außer der Mage ist schneller als dein Stunn dann ownd ;x
Old 12/13/2009, 18:26   #3

Opps .. !!
Old 12/14/2009, 21:46   #4

also ich weiss nur solange ein mage ohne shild is und ned zum zaubern kommt z.b gegen rouges dann null chance als wierklich richtige skillung viel frost deff dann geht das schnell machste stun furcht u.s.w hat ja Cute schon geschrieben
Old 12/15/2009, 16:27   #5

ich kopiere jetz aus nem relativ aktuellen guide den ich grad gefunden hab

A Mage can be deadly with their Water Elemental, you just need to make sure you have Spell Lock and Death Coil available to prevent their burst. Spellstone is also useful to immediately dispel freezing effect.

The key to winning is to avoid getting your shadow tree Counterspelled, as this will prevent you from casting Fears or Dots for 8 secs. Fake casting is a good trick to fool the Mage into wasting their Counterspell.

Begin damage with Corruption and Shadowburn and keep applying Curse of Tongues on the Mage (high priorty).

Curse of Tongues is best used against the Mage, but they can dispel it. Keep reapplying it if you're unable to cast.

After you have applied DOTs, you can keep doing additional damage with Immolate and Searing Pain, it is unlikely that the mage will use his Counterspell on your Fire tree.

If he did use Counterspell on your Fire tree, then you are free to Fear the Mage over and over again and the fight should be easy from here.

Save Deathcoil until the Mage summon their Water Elemental, this will allow you to Banish the Water Elemental or Fear the Mage.

If the Mage haven't use his Counterspell, you can try to fake cast Fear, but do this AFTER you have applied full DOTs on the Mage as you want constant damage on the Mage if you do get Counterspelled.

Use Bandage if the Mage use his Ice Block.

ich hoffe es hilft und du kannst n bissl englisch^^ gl und viel spaß beim mage ownen^^
Old 12/17/2009, 23:26   #6

spiel mit teufelshund, dispell dir frostnoven /tieffrieren/sheep , fakecasten, mage in der shatter countern, shatter los gehen mit port, dotlock skilln
Old 12/18/2009, 21:23   #7

Also CutePr0´s anleitung is bullshit...
Es gibt keine Anleitung für PvP!

Es gibt nur anregungen und reaktions möglichkeiten!

Wichtig für den Hexer -> Felhound!
Shadowfurry nur einsetzen um spells zu breaken... für "Stun + Fear" isses totaler müll, da der mage aus dem stun blinzelt.... von daher eher:
Felhound Silence + Fear...
Death Coil + Fear...

Dispel vom Felhound auf eine taste binden... -> Frostshield Dispel (wennd er mage tieffrieren cd hat) / Self Dispel (wenner kein tieffrieren cd hat)

Ansonsten einfach nach möglichkeit die CDs nutzen.
Fertig.

Hexer vs. Mage -> Hexer 75% Win...