Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

whoo wohna level my char?

Discussion on whoo wohna level my char? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
well i hawe levle 44 fighter orck on zuluhead eu server ,if somebody wohna leveling it i cán later pay you witch gold (but only on zuluhead)
or he will get extra exploits from me so just reply heare or per pm.

.................................................. .................................................. ............................
p.s who think to steal account dont waist your time i will aniway return it via blizzard security,and your ip will loged so i ask the adress and wuala you can awaiting santa klaus .
Old 07/09/2005, 10:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
too dumb to lvl your own char, huh? (and even too dumb for spelling... *psst*)
Old 07/09/2005, 11:57   #3

no i am not to dumb i hawe leveled it to 44 levle and i dont wohna level it self to 60 it is at 1.for 2 many dont hawe money to pay and maybe someone wohna jsut try to play well whats why i post it .and at 3 1 more time post somthing liek this (to dumb ) i will make dumb from you,or you think you are alone hier big guy? hawe a problem i can give you adress when you come we will discous about ho is dumb,if not when stfu and dont post so dumb posts.not you will tell me about my skils i know 5 language and i bet you dont know even 2 so now nto hard to tell about dumbers.if you wohna show how cool you are when make something self because speacking can all.dont like my post dont read it understood?
i give you 1 warning i not moderator so it is not official but belive me if you scam me again i find your ***. :?
Old 07/09/2005, 13:35   #4

since i didn`t understand a word write it in english again, please.
Old 07/09/2005, 13:37   #5

i don't want disturb you two having fun here, but @undisputed, are u german?
Old 07/09/2005, 13:39   #6

vielleicht kann er wenigstens deutsch *lach*
Old 07/09/2005, 16:47   #7

wenn ihrs net machen wollt, dann lest es net durch u nmacht ihn net dumm an ! was solln der scheiss ?

vielleicht is er ja werder deutsch noc henglisch, un kannst du seine sprache sprechen ? er bemüht sich wenigstens !
Old 07/09/2005, 17:48   #8

LOL dir könnte man den acc klauen weil wenn andere an deinem acc zocken oder lvln oder einfach nur spielen das is schon verboten ^^ dann bringts auch nix wenne bei blizzard weinst..
Old 07/09/2005, 19:19   #9

er kan nsagen ein acc wurde gestohlen, trojaner ect. ....

dan bekommt er neues PW aus zahlen und buchstaben gesagt

ja ich hatte das problem mal....

ich würd lvln, von 44-50, wenn ich bwh benutzen darf
Old 07/09/2005, 22:42   #10

replica thx i send the data.for 1 i hawe friend working gm on blizzard so if somebody stoll it i will ask him and he give me not official information about ip adress loged on my account and if it will be not on my land i will make so what this man will hawe problem witch my loyal.for 2 cabanata i translate for you personal(for smart kids must talk 2 times)i warn you dont post so stupid post i even will not tell you what is of mistake to make heare your popularity - witchout making something.for 3 not you will tell me about how good my language skils i know 5 language so it is hard to speack witch all on different language and dont mix the words.4 learn self atleast paar then we talk about it again.5 call me again something like dumb belive me i will make all wtf i need to get your home adress and then i wil come to discuss about hoo is dumb,you are not the biggest WURST heare i save so like you mister pop star coming to some forum nothing doing and dont helping but they wohan something post and they dont now what and there is helping your idiotism like 1 post DUMB are you think it is smart?hoo the f@ck you are to speack witch me ?kid i born on land there if you say somthing you must hawe reson if you dont hawe it then you 100% death body so better watch your words i am to angry today so better calm down and think 2 befor post something useles and dumb.are you understood it ? or i must translate it on zimbabua?.
Cerberus no i am not german i am russian i just leaving heare i understood all german just my typing skills not so hight and wehn wee hawe more some like cabanata i think i even dont wohna to make it highter because i save to many pigs like he and i dont wohna to be liek they even withc language. :hm:
cabanatas i reaaly hope what you will think what you say because if not i when life will give you leason like i hawe get some day on my life and belive me better you dont know what is it.and beliwme me russian dont trow the words on the wind
Old 07/09/2005, 23:18   #11

yeah sorry for that mistake ^^

i thought the quest is for horde too xD
Old 07/10/2005, 12:11   #12

ok tread is closed i hawe changed account for gw.
Old 07/10/2005, 20:23   #13

dude, just stop **** talking, stop writing, my eyes even hurt while reading your posts.
if you want my home address pm me, no problem.

oh, please stop to threat me and grow up.

Old 07/11/2005, 09:29   #14

ok give me you home adress i wohna talk witch you, lets see what will hurtyou when .all question in pm i dont whona what you spam this forum thsi is just between you and me and you f@cker macked big mistake witch this last post.
Old 07/11/2005, 10:18   #15

lol.

@undisputed: dont spamm such stupid ****.
Closed Thread