Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW!Sharp automation no where to be found?

Discussion on WoW!Sharp automation no where to be found? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone ever seen WoW!Sharp automation? They say it is in Beta and took down the Download link from the website. Anyone have this and does it work as good/better then ForceShock bots? Think someone could host it for DL if someone does have it?
Old 05/12/2005, 14:27   #2

For what do you need the dll?
The bots work without it.
Old 05/12/2005, 14:34   #3

Well the Site says
Quote:
WoW!Sharp

The WoW!Sharp automation .NET library will be released after the beta period has ended, it will allow you to easely access a lot of things in World of Warcraft. Ranging from which monsters are around you, to casting spells, to walking around, etc. Basicly, everything you need to create your own custom made bot's.
And I was wondering if it has been released yet becuase the Radar/Fishing Bots work great and someone could make a XP Bot on this build and it would own all the others
Old 05/12/2005, 14:46   #4

If you look around the forum, you'll find a Bot for a gnome mage based on the wow!sharp library...