Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fun Quests in Borean Tundra

Discussion on Fun Quests in Borean Tundra within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fun Quests in Borean Tundra

How many quests you guys have done?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Arctic Down - Heavy Borean Up
10/20/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
The current PTR is showing an interesting change which could effect the prices of Arctic Fur and Heavy Borean Leather alot. http://i37.tinypic.com/2dhia8x.jpg At present Arctic furs can sell for 75 - 125 gold (server dependant) although obviously sometimes can be less/more. This price could well drop dramatically when 3.3 comes out so it is advisable to sell off stock piles sooner rather than later. Additionally the already highly priced Heavy Borean Leathers may be going up in price...
Easy Grind for Borean Leather + artic fur
12/10/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Basicly there is a spot in Storm Peaks, a cave where worms are. (47,55) http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9419/mapkd9.jpg Well there are Worgs there that killed by the worms, This is important because they spawn in a pair. Once you kill the worms the spawn rate of the Worgs is insane. After a couple of min it becomes an instant spawn between the four spots. So just run around the begging of the cave(as shown in the pic) and never run out of mobs, and yes they do drop Artic...
Traveler's Tundra Mammoth in WSG
11/20/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Seems you can carry a flag carrier in WSG using your Traveler's Tundra Mammoth You can find a hint on it in the comments on wowhead. Since I have no Mammoth, can anyone confirm this?
Great herbalism Spot (Borean Tundra)
11/20/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
While I was doing the DEHTA quests in Borean, I came across a great herbalism spot. The lake just southwest of Amber Ledge has a TON of tiger lily surrounding it. It is also on a quick spawn timer. I ran around it twice and found herbs around the lake both times. You need 400+ herbalism to pick Tiger Lily, but it got me at LEAST 35 levels there in relatively short order. Also, when the spawn dries up, just kill Loot Crazed Divers and Hunters for CE rep!
Tundra-Riesen farmen - Runen - EDITED
06/24/2006 - GW Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
Hi, um die Tundrariesen zu farmen müsst ihr wie folgt vorgehen: Skills Attribute Stärke 15 braucht man, damit man das Dolyaksiegel immer casten kann, da die duration time genau so lange ist, wie die Aufladezeit.