Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade Scam Macro?

Discussion on Trade Scam Macro? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Trade Scam Macro?

Ok so I was selling a stack of Primo's on Molten for 200k gold (x20 server). I get a whisper from some guy and he wants to buy so he pulls up trade and I put my primos down and he puts up his 200k. I click accept.. it instantly un accepts and I keep spamming accept like a dumbass and he tells me to wait. He accepts and I do so after him in a split second he puts down 1 copper and trades, so fast that I couldn't even respond to un cancel. He then whispers thanks and ignores me. My question is what is the macro for that? I really want to use it on an alt account.

some good videos to show how the macro works is this:
Keep in mind this isn't me, this is just someone else being scammed by the macro, or whatever it is that lets them do this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
trade scam macro?
06/14/2012 - Diablo 3 - 2 Replies
so I got scammed the other day in a trade, it was like a backspace scam. the guy put 2m gold up, i put my item, he accepted, right before i hit accept the gold went away and he accepted. it was too fast, there had to have been some kind of macro. Anyone have any idea how to do this? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5755557016 ?page=1
Trade scam --'
08/01/2011 - 4Story - 1 Replies
Today a guy wanted buy my stuff, we make trade, I put items et he Puts the money but after "Negotiations completed" the guy have my item but me I havn't the money =( and this is not the first time because a lot of people say that the guy is a thief... So if there is a technic for scam in trade I'm verry interesting =) do you know how make that ? Thanks
adv. trade scam
04/12/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 47 Replies
I thought about a more successful scam and I came back to the good old trade scam method. -Put gold in trade window -wait 'til victim puts item in trade window -mark the "gold-add-field" where you enter the gold, so that the small "|" blinks -turn your mouse over the "trade" button -as soon as you see the item, hit the trade button and here comes the advantage(notice: mouse is stil over the trade button) press "picture down" on your keyboard(make sure, script's running)
Trade Scam?!~
01/08/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
On my server theirs rumors... more than rumors its as people is actually pulling it off and doing it as my friend has already been scammed somehow, still un-sure on the details on "how" it happen to him. But he said he put up the gears he was trying to sell... He canceled on accedent or something, Re-Traded... he reput the gears up as the noob clicked ok He noticed the name change BEFORE clicking ok as he said... And clicked cancel yet the trade went through an processed..? Wth? Any ideas?...
Trade Scam
12/23/2007 - Diablo 2 - 11 Replies
The use of this program is very simple. Double-click the .exe then start Diablo. The program will exit when you close Diablo. You can run around, fight, trade and chat normaly. Once you find a player (sucker) to trade with you, go into the trade window and set up your items according to the .jpg's. Refer to the included .jpg's for item locations. Crappy Item Location.jpg - This is where, in your inventory, the crappy item needs to be located. Although I used a small charm for the...