Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

morph id von rime of the time lost mariner

Discussion on morph id von rime of the time lost mariner within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
morph id von rime of the time lost mariner

Hey,

wie der Titel scho sagt suche ich die .morph ID von dem ... Habs bereits mit der item und buff id getried.

also falls jmd. die ID kennt pls posten

thx
Old 10/16/2013, 07:44   #2

elite*gold: 63
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Der Gegenstand hat den Zauber Apply Aura: Change Model (73731) bzw. es wird damit beschrieben, dass das Model auf den NPC 73731 geändert wird.

Probier mal dein Glück.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche jemand der mir time lost proto farmt
05/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
50 Euro psc. Nach Erhalt des Mounts gebe alle sicherheiten auch gerne telefonat.
item lost time
05/21/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi epvpers, i have a problem about items' lost time. i mean that i want to set time of rings. just like language ring. i want to get rid of time even if i don't use item. can you help me? sorry for my bad english. if u don't understand i will try to another way to explain :D
[BUG]Lost-Time erzählt euch einen neuen[BUG]
04/01/2012 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
Vorwort: Guten Tag Liebe Com: Ich habe zwar schon 2 Bugs veröffentlicht aber ich hab noch einen auf Lager. Da ich wieder DE Spiele habe ich wieder mal einen nützlichen Bug herausgefunden. Anleitung:
AFK yourself to Time-Lost Proto Drake
06/30/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
Hello, I recently got my Time-Lost Proto Drake (Pic: http://i42.tinypic.com/28bgspf.jpg) and I thought I'd share with you the method I used to get it. It's easy and requires no work but just takes time. First off some information. Time-Lost Proto Drake is one of three spawns in Storm Peaks. The other two are Vyragosa and Dirkee. Vyragosa is a blue dragon and Dirkee is a mechagnome. Dirkee has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the TLPD! Vyragosa on the other hand has a lot to do with him. ...