Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

World of Warcraft - Einblicke in die MoP Beta!

Discussion on World of Warcraft - Einblicke in die MoP Beta! within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Falls es den ein oder anderen interessieren sollte, ich habe mal alle wichtigen Infos zur Beta in einem Artikel zusammengefasst.
Also schaut's euch einfach mal an, hoffe ich konnte jemandem helfen...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
03/23/2012 - User Submitted News - 6 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/cFjIc.png Endlich ist es soweit! Die Beta zu Mists of Pandaria öffnete gestern ihre Pforten und gewährte somit vielen Spielern erste Einblicke in die neuste Erweiterung zu World of Warcraft aus dem Hause Activision blizzard. Um euch einen gewissen Überblick zu präsentieren, stelle ich euch nun die wichtigsten Infos in diesem Artikel zur Verfügung. Pandaren Mount enthüllt Mit dem Start der Beta zu Mists of Pandaria werden natürlich auch eine Menge an neuer...
World of Warcraft Cataclysm Beta
10/23/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
#geschlossen
WTS 2 X World of Warcraft: Cataclysm BETA Accounts [80-100€ each!]
07/10/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Hello there, I'm about to sell two accounts of mine, each on different name though, that had a wonderful luck winning the beta keys so far. One of the account has two level 80s, Druid and a Hunter. The second one has a 72 Hunter, meaning there's only Worgen/Goblin and new leveling stuff to see. First one for 100€, second one for 80€. Feedback probably being on my side, I'd require the payment first, most likely on Moneybookers, as it was the system I've used in all other...
WTT World of Warcraft Account + STARCRAFT II BETA
04/29/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo leute Da ich WoW und all den anderen blizzard kram satt habe möchte ich hier meinen WoW Account vertauschen oder evtl auch verkaufen! Ich suche einen EVE Account der ungefähr dem selben wert wie meinem WoW Account entspricht. Hier ein paar daten zu dem Main Character Rasse: Nachtelf Klasse: Priest Main Specc: Shadow Sec Specc: Diszi(PVP)
World of Warcraft Open Beta Signups Closed
11/17/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
World of Warcraft Open Beta Signups Closed The overwhelming demand for the World of Warcraft open beta test has resulted in hundreds of thousands of successful signups. We have already reached our target number of testers and therefore must regrettably close our account creation pages. We'd like to thank everyone for showing such interest in joining the World of Warcraft open beta test and would like to reiterate our appreciation of your continued patience during our website outage. Please...