Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Release] MerfinUI

Discussion on [Release] MerfinUI within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Reply
 
Old   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2025
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Thank you for your work maintaining it all this time, good luck
titanmo is offline  
Old   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Big sad, thank you for your work. I wish Merfin wasnt a scum bag that banned all us beta testers on anniversary. dude bricked tbc and didnt let us test. than banned us and blamed us lmao. dudes sus af. If i coudl get access to his discord again i would try to figure it out :kek:
Wadleyy13 is offline  
Old   #123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Any chance that you could update the Mists of Pandaria auras?
Xeeeth is offline  
Old   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
I FIGURED IT OUT!! @x
Is there a way i can send this to you to post or you give me some type of permission to help continue .

I paid for using his wago to import and you can copy it like that or i can share.
Wadleyy13 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2025
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
@, holy **** bro, pls dont give us hope lol
Zulthain is offline  
Old   #126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 8
site not working anymore ?
redv965 is offline  
Old   #127
 
Descentralizado's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 180
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10,946
Received Thanks: 16,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by redv965 View Post
site not working anymore ?
What site would that be?
It is all hosted on Proton.
Descentralizado is offline  
Old   #128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
@ give him permission to save us
ziqopshero is offline  
Old   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2025
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
update pleas 3.3.5 weakauras and merfinplus <3
liwalsh is offline  
Old   #130
 
Descentralizado's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 180
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10,946
Received Thanks: 16,029
Who needs updates?
Descentralizado is offline  
Old   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descentralizado View Post
Who needs updates?
is the proton link the latest update? or is there a more recent version

EDIT: ah i see somebody has found a way to get the latest updates. hoping he can push the update info here.
Scraze is offline  
Old   #132
 
Descentralizado's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 180
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10,946
Received Thanks: 16,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraze View Post
is the proton link the latest update? or is there a more recent version
I do not know.
That is not what I asked
Descentralizado is offline  
Old   #133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descentralizado View Post
I do not know.
That is not what I asked
Ah no worries. I believe somebody has found a way to post new updates. I guess they are just waiting to be approved to post it
Scraze is offline  
Old   #134
 
Descentralizado's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 180
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10,946
Received Thanks: 16,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraze View Post
Ah no worries. I believe somebody has found a way to post new updates. I guess they are just waiting to be approved to post it
Well I asked why needed it because I know someone that posts it. But no worries, people are just waiting on approval.
Descentralizado is offline  
Old   #135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Any news on this? Currently trying to get T5 & T6 Auras
karel666 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]WoW - Wrath of Lich King CD Key[S]WoW Classic Key
04/09/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Ja steht ja eigtl schon allles oben,biete WoW - Wrath of Lich King CD Key Und tausche es gegen ein WoW Classic CD key. Schreibt mir eine PM bei Interesse.
Biete WoW Wrath of Lichking und Classic+GTC Keys an.
02/18/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
Hi.. Ich biete euch WoW Wrath of Lich king & Classic keys zu einem guten preis an.. Woltlk Key = 10e. Classic ohne GTC 4€ Classic mit 30tage gtc 10e Es lässt sich natürlich alles noch verhandeln, je nach dem wie viel ihr nimmt etc icon_biggrin.gif



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.