Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to not make an ass out of yourself to the Ward

Discussion on How to not make an ass out of yourself to the Ward within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Alot of people think they know what they're talking about when it comes to the Warden, and alot think they know all about being caught. The fact is, 99% of them do not. After reading over several posts, I've noticed several rumors that are misleading other users into thinking it is actually fairly elementary to hide from the Warden - it's not.

This short guide is mainly for use with WoW!Sharp, but all the other standard bots may still have application towards this.

DO:

-Rename the MZ header of all DLLs used in the botting process (aka, WoW!Hider and WoW!Sharp). This will not keep you out of trouble forever, but this is a good start.

-Be creative. Make a DLL to hide WoW!Hider, for example. Rewrite some of the code in accordance to Warden's scanning functions. There is no set way to hide yourself from the Warden, however, there are many ways to do so.

-Use a test account to ensure that your bot is not detectable. There is no point in losing 2-3 lvl 60s for no reason.

-Stay up to date on the news. It's important to read around and piece information together in order for you to stay alert at all times. is a great source of information regarding the Warden and how it works. Check out the forums.

DO NOT:

-Use a Sony rootkit. It will only cause system incapatability, and will not help you hide at all. This was a rumor started by some dimwit several months ago, and it is all false information.

-Kamikaze. It's stupid to say, "I don't care if I get banned, I just want to bot!". You will be back eventually, and even if you are sure you won't be, eBay can scrap upwards of $150 USD if you play your cards right.

-Use Getalifebot. I am 100% unsupportive of the entire project. The admin knows next to nothing about programming and will not be a reliable source of updates in the future. All GALB is, is a compiled version of WoW!Sharp - the same WoW!Sharp that has been detectable for around 4 months now. Don't tell me "I haven't been banned yet, it must be secure", you WILL be banned in the future. Using this bot is an absolute positive ban. As a matter of fact, I've seen the admin delete several posts regarding bans because he doesn't want his false fame to be diminished. Now, he asks for donations...unbelievable...

-Take huge risks if you don't know what you're doing (programming-wise). It's much better to stay legit than to run into problems that will ultimately lead you to being banned.

-Bother with using the old "other user" trick. For those unfamiliar, this is the process of limiting access to particular windows user accounts. This does not work and is as false as the Sony rootkit theory.

-Be afraid to buy WoWGlider if you suck at programming and are a lost cause in the botting world. WoWGlider is hands down the best bot out there if you can't get your paws on a safe WoW!Sharp. It's only $25.

-Post things that you pulled out of your ass. It's pointless to start more rumors such as the rootkit method or the other user trick.

-Chew gum with your mouth open, or I'll saw your legs off and shove them up your ass.
Old 01/13/2006, 22:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
what about to edit system registers and add bot, cheat program as system "default" program...

If i remember right Teh Warden doesn't scan system proceses

?