Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvling from 80-85 with Honorbuddy and wow-plus! 1million xp/hour fully afk-able

Discussion on Lvling from 80-85 with Honorbuddy and wow-plus! 1million xp/hour fully afk-able within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
Smile Lvling from 80-85 with Honorbuddy and wow-plus! 1million xp/hour fully afk-able

Hello there fellow gamers, botter's and cheaters, today i will as the title says tell you how to get 1 million xp an hour using honorbuddy with a wow-plus plugin

first off you will need the following programs

* (amazing hack Jadd)

* Honorbuddy

when you got those two you are gonna have to go down and download this plugin for Honorbuddy

* Natfoth's NAssist which has the effect that it will make you teleport between the dig spots instead of flying! (big creds to Natfoth for creating this plug-in)

Link:

first to do is setting this up, you will have to read the explanation in the link above (Natfoth's NAssist) on how to install this plug-in and configuring it, when configuring it set the Teleport Hack Options to AB and also edit the teleport distance to 100, and for good measures to make things go smoother put on wall climb.

When all that is done you are ready to take on Archeology like a boss.
If you are starting with archeology from 1 and lvl 80, it would be smart of you to edit the bot configurations to blacklist any areas were there are 82+ mobs like Uldum. and put the auto train to 525.
When that is done just watch and enjoy when the bot is teleporting around digging the whole map up!

If you experience frequently disconnects, turning down the graphic on you're computer might help, as wow-plus tend to do that sometimes. (i got mine on lowest now and the bot has been running smoothly for several hours)

This is a 100% afk-able bot, but as said you might get dc'ed on rare occasions so use ARelog (creds to Raphus for this plug-in)

I hope you enjoy this guide and it will give you a lot of easy lvle's and achievement's+pets.

I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDITS FOR MAKING ANY OF THE PROGRAM'S OR PLUG-IN'S ABOVE!

Lastly i wish to apologize for my extremely poor English!
And please leave a comment about how using this guide went for you!

Alle Credits gehen an "azuro" von owned.
Ich teile das jediglich hier.

Über Thanks Freu ich mich Trotzdem
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2012, 14:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
Für 1 Millionen Ep/h gibt es auch einige Profile, welche super einfach funktionieren und ebenfalls "Full afk-able" sind.
Aber ansonsten könntest du es, wenn du es schon kopierst, wenigstens noch in Deutsch für die weniger gelehrten Member unter uns verfassen.
Old 08/20/2012, 15:08   #3

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 164/0/2
Teleport Hack? Sind mir nicht nach nem Live Honorbuddy "Plugin" aus, lol.
Old 08/20/2012, 15:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .dertyx™ View Post
Teleport Hack? Sind mir nicht nach nem Live Honorbuddy "Plugin" aus, lol.
Ganz ehrlich?
Ich habs mir noch nichtmal durchgelesen, einfach weil es so etwas schon gibt und was einfacheres.
Offiziel sieht das aber eh nicht aus.
Old 08/20/2012, 15:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstorm View Post
Ganz ehrlich?
Ich habs mir noch nichtmal durchgelesen, einfach weil es so etwas schon gibt und was einfacheres.
Offiziel sieht das aber eh nicht aus.
Habs mal kurz überflogen und dann ist mir halt der Satz mit dem Teleport Hack aufgefallen. Offiziell gibts keine "Hacks" bei nem Honorbuddy Plugin/Profil oder was auch immer das sein soll O.o
Old 08/21/2012, 15:17   #6

elite*gold: 35
also es gibt den hack wow plus und ein meber von honrbuddy hat ein plugins geschriebn welches bei archabot und questbot an bestimmte coords portet
Old 08/23/2012, 11:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by -i0wNYou- View Post
also es gibt den hack wow plus und ein meber von honrbuddy hat ein plugins geschriebn welches bei archabot und questbot an bestimmte coords portet
Dann macht es dir doch sicherlich nichts aus, wenn du einfach ein Video dazu machst, wie du es laufen lässt
Old 08/23/2012, 12:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by -i0wNYou- View Post
Das will ich sehen wie du Hacks auf nem Live Server benutzt ohne gebannt zu werden. Vorallem Teleporthacks, haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2012, 14:53   #9

Das Plugin Naasist welches auf der seite von wow plus zu haben ist wird von einem dev von hb geschrieben , soweit ich das weiß

Ganz afkable ist das nicht , da selten der tp hack einen unter die erde setzt und dann wars das
Auch hb relog nützt wenig wenn die verbindung geschlossen wird , startet hb relog das spiel neu und der hack muss neu geladen werden , das kann hbrelog nicht
Old 08/23/2012, 22:28   #10

elite*gold: 17
WoWPlus kannste derzeit benutzen ohne gebannt zu werden, darfst nur nicht reported werden habe gestern von 75 bis 80 in 2 std gemacht
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2012, 00:14   #11

teleport hacks gibts schon LAAAAAAAAAANG und ich hab sie auch benutzt um so funny sachen zu machen wie mich auf die säule in arena zu porten um nen double glaive rogue zu entkommen (war noch s3 oder s4 ka mehr)

wenn mans nicht übertreibt und das dauernd vor den augen von spielern macht kriegst keinen bann.. hab damals nichtmal einen bekommen als ich das gemacht hab..
Old 09/02/2012, 19:08   #12

elite*gold: 260
Ähm... Teleporthack = Injection, welche von Warden überprüft wird bzw. generell, wenn man zu lange Strecken in zu kurzer Zeit zurücklegt, macht Warden da nen Logeintrag.. Blizz bannt eh nicht sofort, sondern der Ban kommt paar Tage/Wochen später. ;D
Nur weil ihr da mal von 75 - 85 levelt und nicht gebannt seid, heißt das nicht, dass ihr safe seid..
Macht wie ihr denkt, aber nen Teleport/Speedhack aufm Offi zu benutzen is einfach nur dumm. ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2012, 21:03   #13

Is this better than Zygor?
Old 09/21/2012, 21:55   #14

Honorbody is a bot and Zygor is a guide/quest helper. You can't compare both
Old 09/22/2012, 00:59   #15

guter Beitrag

Tags