Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZygorDDL - Zygor Guides downloader & updater

Discussion on ZygorDDL - Zygor Guides downloader & updater within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/23/2012, 00:22   #391

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by morreale View Post
that is awesome..i didnt realize that is how he was doing it. i though he somehow tricked the zygor updater
No, all guides are paid For sure, i could just "crack" the downloader. But ZygorDDL was a good way to learn AutoIt and some other things.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 09/23/2012, 00:25   #392

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
No, all guides are paid For sure, i could just "crack" the downloader. But ZygorDDL was a good way to learn AutoIt and some other things.
nice and thanks again. i always hated that i stopped programming back in the day.
Old 09/23/2012, 05:11   #393

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
You just misunderstand that The message appears for everyone. The system has NOT been implemented, yet.

However. I see, that there are a few people, who understand my decision. I also see, that there are others, who complain about it.

I know, that forcing people to post isnt the best idea.

Some people asked me, if i accept donations to get rid of this restriction. Since ZygorDDL is free and donations are optional, i dont think that it would be a good idea to offer that. It may fill my bank account, but at the end, the result would be the same.

I know, it's still insecure and people still find a way to get around these restrictions. So, here's my 2nd thought:

People need to be registered on Elitepvpers.com for 30 days or more

That's all. You are not longer forced to create tons of spam posts, saying thanks (which of course is not meant). If you really want to thank me for ZygorDDL, get me a coffee or press the thanks button at the 1st post in this thread.
It is really nice of you to remove the commenting requirements. I'm interested to see if I will even need the Zygor guide, as questing is often just a straight path now. Thanks for the guide.
Old 09/23/2012, 05:33   #394

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrholman187 View Post
It is really nice of you to remove the commenting requirements. I'm interested to see if I will even need the Zygor guide, as questing is often just a straight path now. Thanks for the guide.
what i love about the zygor guide. two things actually it pretty much points you to all quests in an area and avoids the ones that would require a group.

it also keeps you from running back to turn things in before you do everyuthing in an area..it makes your questing much more efficient
Old 09/23/2012, 08:11   #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by morreale View Post
what i love about the zygor guide. two things actually it pretty much points you to all quests in an area and avoids the ones that would require a group.

it also keeps you from running back to turn things in before you do everyuthing in an area..it makes your questing much more efficient
This is true. Zygor also has the nice feature to allow you to lvl your professions a whole lot faster and more efficient. Titles come easy with it as well.
Old 09/23/2012, 09:47   #396

Will the new zygor 4.0 launcher be in this download?
Old 09/23/2012, 14:47   #397

When will the Zygor Version for MoP be ready to download?
Old 09/23/2012, 15:42   #398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotac070 View Post
When will the Zygor Version for MoP be ready to download?
Since the 4.0/MoP update is paid for now through the donations given and all, I'd assume shortly after the updates are available from Zygor himself sometime on Monday. 9/24. I know I'm really looking forward to them as well! I'm all set to power level my new monk starting midnight!!!
Old 09/23/2012, 17:24   #399

Will you (Whoknowsit) upload the MOP version on Monday 24 or earlier ? Thx
Old 09/23/2012, 17:33   #400

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredsuter View Post
This is true. Zygor also has the nice feature to allow you to lvl your professions a whole lot faster and more efficient. Titles come easy with it as well.
yeah i am anxious to see the changes in the 4.0 guides version.
Old 09/23/2012, 18:48   #401

i too wondering about zygor 4.0 we will be able to get it here? thanks for sharing btw.
Old 09/23/2012, 19:12   #402

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiKoB View Post
i too wondering about zygor 4.0 we will be able to get it here? thanks for sharing btw.
yes you will, it's just a matter of when exactly.. There is usually a slight lag between release and when it's available through the ZygorDDL. I'm sure Whoknowsit is going to work hard to get it us all fast on Monday! Don't worry!
Old 09/24/2012, 02:27   #403

Just got it, but i dont see alot guides? i see leveling guides like up to 20 is it suppose be like that? first time using zygor
Old 09/24/2012, 06:11   #404

thanks whoknowsit!
Old 09/24/2012, 08:12   #405

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickho123 View Post
Just got it, but i dont see alot guides? i see leveling guides like up to 20 is it suppose be like that? first time using zygor
It mean u got trial.
Closed Thread

Tags
download, guide, warcraft, wow, zygor