Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Krick and Ick - Pit of Saron, avoiding the Explosive Barrage

Discussion on Krick and Ick - Pit of Saron, avoiding the Explosive Barrage within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,168
Krick and Ick - Pit of Saron, avoiding the Explosive Barrage

On this Encounter Ick casts an Explosive Barrage which puts basicly a proximity mine on the floor which will explode in your face, However last night we found that if you pull him behind the enclosed area, he casts the Explosive Barrage but in the central area so that you do not have to run around like a mad man avoiding them!

Also if you are on normal mode or do not want the hilt you can avoid all the trash for that part by pulling from the screenshot shown below!

Old 12/23/2009, 18:22   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Mach den Link raus Abgesehen davon kopieren die auch von e*pvp ohne Credits
Old 12/23/2009, 18:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,168
Achso, okay dann lösch ich alle Credits und machs nur noch ohne.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Grube von Saron HC.. (normal?!)
05/26/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Also ich kenne den Bug/Exploit whatever schon ein bissel länger aber als ich gestern mit meinem twink die Axt haben wollte dachte ich mir, dass ich den mal hier posten werde. Denke es kennen ihn schon ein paar aber plx bleibt weg mit unnötiges posts Ihr kennt doch die stelle nach dem Boss "Ick" für manche gruppen ist diese stelle richtig schwer. Naja schaut euch die Bilder an und werdet schlau :P 1: Als erstes natürlich Ick töten :D ...
[REQ] Barrage Fist, Dragon-countersword
01/05/2010 - S4 League - 0 Replies
The current Recource tread in hacks/bots etc isn't working for me. Does anyone have the BarrageFist or DragonCS?
[FIXXED] Pit of Saron, massiv DMG+
12/19/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
1. Enter "Pit of Saron" 2. Use Mindcontrol @ Geist Ambusher - NPC - World of Warcraft 3. He hit with 200k/hit Tested on 11.12.2009 Use it before blizz fix it ;)
!EXPLOSIVE! - New Server Warrior Guide
09/11/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
Extreme Beginner warrior leveling guide! This guide will show, in my opinion, one of if not the quickest way to level a warrior at the start of a new server or any server with normal/noob items. In this section ill talk you through levels 1-70, I’ll update later with higher levels. Tips: Use speedhack to help with Superman, believe me, it helps. Use edited Itemtype.dat to see Refined/Unique/Elite/Supers on the ground.