Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thorim/Thorim hardmode made easier!

Discussion on Thorim/Thorim hardmode made easier! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thorim/Thorim hardmode made easier!

Don't know if it's intended or if it's a bug but apparently the mobs which you MC for aura of celerity now provide a raid wide buff (which is intended) But also,their 20% haste aura STACKS with itself up until 3 stacks. Which means you can have 3 priests mcing for 60% haste.
Old 06/11/2009, 18:35   #2

elite*gold: 20
are you sure, that the buff is stacking up? Did you see it? Or did you just see 3 Buffs on you?
Old 06/11/2009, 19:03   #3

it stacks u have to controle the mob with a shadow priest
Old 06/11/2009, 22:18   #4

working as intended

Similar Threads Similar Threads
kein Thorim Debuff
06/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
wenn man bei Thorim als Tank den "ekelhaften Schlammling" auspackt bekommt man den -200def. Debuff nicht
Flame Leviathan Hardmode easier
04/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Ok here is the thing. If you engage the boss on hardmode while having the whole raid standing outside the big doors you dont have to deal with the extra stuff he does inside the room.(Becouse you wont be there:P) So: 1. have the raid stand outside the gates. 2. Someone engages the boss and also run out 3. Profit Can bug sometimes tho=/ (Dont have any pics becouse i was only talking to my friends on vent while they were doing it)
Mimiron Phase-4 Made Easier
04/27/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
I dont know about you guys, but my guild has been stuck on phase 4 of Mimiron for the last week. Try as we may our efforts are thwarted. When messing around like i do best, I found that you can actually apply Baby Spice - Thottbot: World of Warcraft to the lower body of the Machine in P4 and make the Head attackable by melee. This can help greatly with keeping everything within the 15 second kill range. I havent been able to take screen shots but its a pretty easy concept to understand. Thanks...