Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mage: Focus Magic Exploit

Discussion on Mage: Focus Magic Exploit within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mage: Focus Magic Exploit

This exploit requires dual spec. one spec where the mage is speced into the focus magic talent, the other spec not.

For instance in PvE I spec 0/53/18
For PvP I spec 20/0/51

So, this is the exploit, during raids switch your spec to where you have focus magic talented, put the buff on a player in your raid, then spec back to your main PvE spec. Focus Magic still procs and gives you the buff.

Screen Shots:

Old 04/18/2009, 20:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Jo geht.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit] Get Focus magic proc before arena starts! w/ pic!
11/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
While in arena Start spamming mana shield while focus magic is on you and eventually it will have a proc to increase your crit%. http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p144/mcleodblad e/focusmagicexploit.jpg enjoy!
AB Mage exploit
12/23/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
So, our AB was messed up yesterday, and some of us decided to have some fun. I found a really cool exploit, but I haven't done so much with it yet. It's good if you want to be "AFK" leeching honour while noone can see you. I don't know how high you can get, but I'm sure you can get higher than I did, since it was 4AM and I pressed the wrong button in the end. When you're in the spot, basically jump and press forward. It's really hard to find the exact camera view and similar to make this...