Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Battleground-Gamebreaking] Quick Cap in Twin Peaks via Control-FP

Discussion on [Battleground-Gamebreaking] Quick Cap in Twin Peaks via Control-FP within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Battleground-Gamebreaking] Quick Cap in Twin Peaks via Control-FP

Ich bin erlich gesagt zu faul alles ins Deutsche zu übersetzen, also fass ich nur kurz zusammen.

Quest Shifting Priorities in Grizzly Hills annehmen
Auf BG-Invite warten
Zum Flugmeister gehen und die Textpassage anklicken, kurz darauf den BG-Port annehmen
Während des BGs auf den Start warten (es funktioniert zwar zu jeder Zeit, macht aber keinen Sinn vor Start schon in der Alliance Base zu sein)
Ausloggen
Einloggen
Profit

Quote:
First of all: Everytime you share this video a kitten, a puppy and a deer dies...
This works for Horde. I did not test it with an Alliance character, so I cant tell what happens there.

What you basically do is Control FP in (for example) Twin Peaks, logout and log back in. After that you get spawned at the Alliance Base. For early start in Arathi Basin you could also let the gryphon fly over NoMansLand, d/c, log back in, now you are on your gryphon, logout, log back in and you are able to move/mount/buff/cap the bases.

Anyways here is the video

@Mods/Admins: feel free to move this to level2 or level3 section. the more people know about it, the faster it gets fixed
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2012, 00:29   #2

Thanks i will try it
Old 06/25/2012, 13:56   #3

yeah, thanks its works good job!

i tested it with warsong, arathibastion, war of gilneas and twink peaks. its worked!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2012, 19:53   #4

natürlich war das ernst gemeint, was denkst du bitte

wenn man sich mehr mit control fp beschäftigt findet man noch ganz andere sachen (weit mächtiger als son popeliger early start)
Old 06/26/2012, 13:57   #5

z.B?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2012, 20:34   #6

cool
Old 07/29/2012, 02:06   #7

nice
Old 07/30/2012, 02:53   #8

Na ja, so toll ist das jetzt nicht. Hat man schneller die Flagge, was bringt das jetzt einen? Einen richtigen Vorteil nicht.. Man muss sie ja noch abgeben gehen. Oder habe ich jetzt irgendwie was falsch verstanden?