Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Using WPE on 2.4.3 severs

Discussion on Using WPE on 2.4.3 severs within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Using WPE on 2.4.3 severs

Can it even be done? I can get the packets fine but I can't do anything to or with them because it seems like they some kind of encryption going on. Anyone know a way around it??
Old 11/09/2008, 09:18   #2

elite*gold: 20
[NO QUESTIONS]
Old 11/09/2008, 20:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
I didn't see that writen anywhere. Plus, I could have just necroposted this on one of the dozen old posts dealing with packet editing. But why bother? I mean, no one would be **** enough to complain about this thread when it is so relevant to previous hacks. Oh wait...
Old 11/10/2008, 14:04   #4

elite*gold: 20
WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Below you will find a list of discussions in the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum at the World of Warcraft category. Falls du ein fertiges Tutorial über WoW hast dann poste es hier, fragen im bezug auf hacks etc. kommen in das Main Forum [no questions]