Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New WSG hiding spot (FC hiding)

Discussion on New WSG hiding spot (FC hiding) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New WSG hiding spot (FC hiding)

This will show you how to hide in WSG when you are FC.
I will show that in picture and in words.

1) Go to your base (with flag on you)
2) Go near wall as much as you can
3) In say, type "/sleep"
5) Say "look at me"

And now in pictures step by step:

First step:

Second step:

Third step:

I hope you will like this trick, cya and GL with winning in WSG!!!
Old 12/09/2007, 21:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
whats the new part? :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Horde Warsong Gulch flag hiding spot
06/26/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
I am not sure if this can be done with someone other than a druid, but it is worth a try. In Warsong Gulch, when both teams must hold the flag, it is best for a druid to go into bear form, and hide in this spot. http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb20/ozmabob/Wo WScrnShot_061408_132436.jpg In order to get there, you must jump in that corner, then sit (originally bound to the X key) In this screenshot, i had the flag on me.
Hall of the Brave Hiding Spot
01/10/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=53...97986 5378643668
Nice Hiding spot in BG (Horde)
09/26/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
there is a cool spot i like to hide out in BGs if we are having a showdown of flags. The spot is kinda like the root for alliance. it is located to the left of the portal out of the bg and you just jump up a couple times to the spot next to the pillar and you can hide there. Most people i meet in BG are unaware of this spot and wont find you but hunters can.
Arati - Sägewerk Hiding/Ranged Spot ;P
08/28/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Hoi erstmal, ich bin heute beim Leechen auf nen Guten Spot zum verstecken und Ranged Klassen gefunden. Ich glaube die Bilder sagen alles! Man brauch halt nen Epic mount dafür! Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4
Warsong Hiding Spot
02/06/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
When both teams have the flags and you are being chased there is a perfect hiding spot over by the Alliance Graveyard. When you come out of the Alliance Graveyard (or head in that direction for horde) next to the base wall is a large root. Above there is a dip where you can hide easily without being seen with the flag. All you have to do is jump on the root. Then jump AND then push forward. You will slowly make your way up nad get there in a few seconds. You can also escape this position and...