Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AiO Version 3.7 Released

Discussion on AiO Version 3.7 Released within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AiO Version 3.7 Released

It's been a long time coming, but 3.7 has finally been released. You can thank the random DDoS' attacks on both our web/bot servers and certain other bot makers trying to sue our affilates (....), to contribute to the delay.

Anyway 3.7 is out.

Few big things to mention:

-Dungeon hunting mode implemented; only a few dungeons available currently (namely sethikk halls). More will be added later.
-Few combat rotations updated (paladin, shaman, druid)
-Mage now supports arcane spec
-UI updates
-BG mode fixed to work at 80 once again
-Skinning mode fixed to support both the old way + the new
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/23/2010, 19:15   #2

So you put on an COD as the reason why 3.7 release later then planned , what a cheap excuse.
Old 04/23/2010, 19:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossland View Post
So you put on an COD as the reason why 3.7 release later then planned , what a cheap excuse.
Mainly was the ddos, I've had the new version for a few days now, I was waiting for the ddos to let up before making a post. How do you have time to post on the forums anyway, shouldn't you be off finding someone else to try and make some rediculous lawsuit against?
Old 04/23/2010, 20:07   #4

Actually i do not like people which think they can spit on the german law.
Old 04/24/2010, 07:45   #5

A complete differnd Question does AOI bot no support Horde and Alli from 1-80 Questing or are still many grinding holes between the quests!??

BTW if I had a Firm and would see a competitor do something which could hurt my buisness and I could sue him I would do it.

Thats normal for USA and normal for Germany.

BTW I just visited the German Site were you sell the Bot aside of the Spelling Errors...

if you sell something online in Germany you must have some Informations on your site or you get a "Abmahnung" depends on how many informations are missing I bet the "Abmahnung" is around 5000 Euros (Missing Impressum Missing TAX ID and so on.... )
Selfowend i would say...

oh and one other question what about that is that fixed? You banned my account on probottors so I cant ask there.
Old 04/24/2010, 15:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hathoor View Post
A complete differnd Question does AOI bot no support Horde and Alli from 1-80 Questing or are still many grinding holes between the quests!??

BTW if I had a Firm and would see a competitor do something which could hurt my buisness and I could sue him I would do it.

Thats normal for USA and normal for Germany.

BTW I just visited the German Site were you sell the Bot aside of the Spelling Errors...

if you sell something online in Germany you must have some Informations on your site or you get a "Abmahnung" depends on how many informations are missing I bet the "Abmahnung" is around 5000 Euros (Missing Impressum Missing TAX ID and so on.... )
Selfowend i would say...

oh and one other question what about that is that fixed? You banned my account on probottors so I cant ask there.
Hathoor, yes, the security measures have been fixed long ago.

I will unban your account (PM Me with your account name). Just let me know.
Old 04/24/2010, 18:59   #7

No thanks because I only asked how the questingstatus is Namelay

for Alli are there still holes betweeen 1-80 were I just must switch to grinding thats only reason i can think of why i was banned so explain!!!!!! can I quest from 1-80 with both factions or not!? Or are there holes were i must switch to grinding???

The Quesiton is quite simple and I asked the same in the probotters forum.. nothing more nothing less..
Old 04/25/2010, 15:43   #8

Quote:
No thanks because I only asked how the questingstatus is Namelay

for Alli are there still holes betweeen 1-80 were I just must switch to grinding thats only reason i can think of why i was banned so explain!!!!!! can I quest from 1-80 with both factions or not!? Or are there holes were i must switch to grinding???

The Quesiton is quite simple and I asked the same in the probotters forum.. nothing more nothing less..
First off, you weren't banned using my bot. No one has been banned yet from the bot alone.

There are parts of the bot where it automatically checks your character level vs quest level and switches to grinding if it needs to, to go to the next level so it can stay in sync with the quests line thats programmed in..this all depends on how long your character spends to complete each quest, if they have BoA gear on, etc.

It's a necessity to put those checks in place, otherwise if your character got done with the quests really fast or does not have BoA stuff, you'll get too far ahead of the quest line for your level and most likely will not be able to accept future quests or even start getting quests that are too hard for your character to complete. I run with full BoA items on all my characters, and the bot rarely ever grinds anything, if at all. To date, i've made roughly 20 80's or so doing the 1-80 questing mode.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2010, 01:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
First off, you weren't banned using my bot. No one has been banned yet from the bot alone.

There are parts of the bot where it automatically checks your character level vs quest level and switches to grinding if it needs to, to go to the next level so it can stay in sync with the quests line thats programmed in..this all depends on how long your character spends to complete each quest, if they have BoA gear on, etc.

It's a necessity to put those checks in place, otherwise if your character got done with the quests really fast or does not have BoA stuff, you'll get too far ahead of the quest line for your level and most likely will not be able to accept future quests or even start getting quests that are too hard for your character to complete. I run with full BoA items on all my characters, and the bot rarely ever grinds anything, if at all. To date, i've made roughly 20 80's or so doing the 1-80 questing mode.
Drew, don't be sad 'cause of this two guys...
You (and your Team) doing good work, at least some thinks could be change, but all in all its a really good product.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2010, 00:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by god187 View Post
Drew, don't be sad 'cause of this two guys...
You (and your Team) doing good work, at least some thinks could be change, but all in all its a really good product.
Thanks ***, glad to see my hard work is appreciated.
Old 04/28/2010, 00:15   #11

Is this USA warden proof?

Also man your site is down like 24/7 now
Old 04/29/2010, 20:36   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by feymon View Post
Is this USA warden proof?

Also man your site is down like 24/7 now
yes, its safe from warden.

Site should be back up now, its been a few days with killer ddos' to thank for the downtime.
Old 05/01/2010, 00:20   #13

killer ddos is killed by better bandwith so how can some competent Porggger say US and EU its safe?

please with links to proofe!!
Old 05/03/2010, 02:34   #14

Quote:
killer ddos is killed by better bandwith...
no! it isnt! sry guys... I'm too lazy to explain it in english hope you know it better than him ;>

hathoor, du solltest dich vllt mit etwas erst mal näher auseinander setzten, bevor du aussagen in die Welt verbreitest...

Klar kannst du prinzipiell mit mehr Bandbreite eine erhöhte User Anzahl in der Millisekunde abwickeln, aber dir ist glaub ich nicht bewusst WIE GROß die zugriffe per Millisekunde bei einem DDOS Angriff sind und wie dieser genau abläuft...! (?)

Es ist vollkommen okay, dass du nicht von diesem Bot überzeugt bist, aber wenn du schon flamen willst, dann mach es mit stichhaltigen Argumenten.

Also tu jedem und vorallem dir einen gefallen und schalt einen Gang zurück - Danke.

EDIT: mal abgesehen davon, dass ich nicht den zusammenhang zwischen DDOS Angriffen und Programierfähigkeit sehe...
EDIT EN: apart from the fact that I do not see the connection between DDOS attacks and programmability ...
(is programmability the right word for that?!) O_o
Old 05/03/2010, 10:19   #15

elite*gold: 1
Bei einem DDOS kommen ja auch noch die Kosten des verbrauchten Traffics dazu, die einen Betreiber leider sehr schnell in die Knie zwingen können.