Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best or least bad BOT for PVE

Discussion on Best or least bad BOT for PVE within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best or least bad BOT for PVE

I tested quite a few, some were promising but very disappointing in the end.
Post here your experience, your results, not only say that a bot is great but also why.

my player profile is as follows, PVE player, mythical dungeon and Heroic raid (sometimes in mythical), I play since wow Vanilla and for a long time I have used HonorBuddy

I think I will grade according to the following criteria:
  • easy to install and use the bot
  • DEV team listens and keeps the bot operational
  • BOT performance (parses and ilvl efficiency)

Personally, I tested:
  • aim sharp
  • UCS (now dead)
  • GLoader
  • Morpheus
  • AWFUL (Lua unlocker with Deamonic) and the following two rotations: Angry Panda and Awful Suite
  • Baneto
  • HyperELK
Old 12/05/2022, 11:03   #2

what was wrong with HyperELK? and if you've used LUA unlockers, what was wrong with them? They must've been optimal.
Old 12/05/2022, 21:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadezz View Post
what was wrong with HyperELK? and if you've used LUA unlockers, what was wrong with them? They must've been optimal.
Clearly HyperELK is the best value for money.
You pay only once and have access to absolutely all rotations.
The rotations are not incredible but will allow you to do small mythical dungeons or go to Heroic in raids without being too ashamed of the dps. (depends on play class).

you will have correct parses with a percentage compared to your ilvl which is around 50%

For the Bot LUA, AWFUL, (AWFUL suite) it's currently the worst disappointment in terms of DPS, it's literally so bad that I don't even do quests with it.

the most disappointing is the "community", no help and the devs, once you buy the product, don't help yourself either, if the bot doesn't work properly it's always the fault of your stuff or your your talents, but no one to provide a solution, no matter which bot to buy, all are the same for that
Old 12/06/2022, 03:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykokwak View Post
Clearly HyperELK is the best value for money.
You pay only once and have access to absolutely all rotations.
The rotations are not incredible but will allow you to do small mythical dungeons or go to Heroic in raids without being too ashamed of the dps. (depends on play class).

you will have correct parses with a percentage compared to your ilvl which is around 50%

For the Bot LUA, AWFUL, (AWFUL suite) it's currently the worst disappointment in terms of DPS, it's literally so bad that I don't even do quests with it.

the most disappointing is the "community", no help and the devs, once you buy the product, don't help yourself either, if the bot doesn't work properly it's always the fault of your stuff or your your talents, but no one to provide a solution, no matter which bot to buy, all are the same for that

What's your idea of good? Examples of past or present products.
Old 12/06/2022, 13:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
What's your idea of good? Examples of past or present products.
The idea is to present the Bots as they are, with their strengths and weaknesses
Old 12/06/2022, 18:30   #6

You can find such info here.
Old 12/12/2022, 09:40   #7

HyperElk best <3
Old 12/14/2022, 15:18   #8

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 575/0/0
Hyperelk is good but if you wanna minmax its nothing for you.
Elk has much issues in many rotations, which are ignored by dev because they dont play the spec idk
Old 12/14/2022, 15:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3s1 View Post
Elk has much issues in many rotations, which are ignored by dev because they dont play the spec idk
idk but this is not true at all.
Old 12/14/2022, 22:09   #10

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 575/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufflon12 View Post
idk but this is not true at all.
It is. Since over 1 week i try to get rotations optimized by posting hints to the dev, but he ignoring it.
Old 12/15/2022, 00:02   #11

Quote:
It is. Since over 1 week i try to get rotations optimized by posting hints to the dev, but he ignoring it.
"posting hints"? what does that even mean?

What is the problem, and what is the spec? Going to verify what you said is true.
Old 12/16/2022, 14:08   #12

Quote:
used them for well over a year and a half almost and never had a single issue with any of the devs responding to me, most likely you are making or telling them to do certain things to which they either cannot because its a pixel or it isn't worth it, they listen and they do add many of improvements to all rotations.
Old 12/19/2022, 00:48   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGeekyGuy View Post
used them for well over a year and a half almost and never had a single issue with any of the devs responding to me, most likely you are making or telling them to do certain things to which they either cannot because its a pixel or it isn't worth it, they listen and they do add many of improvements to all rotations.
This is not entirely true. There are a few hyper developers who don't add features and say they can't because it's a pixel platform. Which is odd because other pixel platforms have the requested feature e.g. lightning bolt weaving on shaman in WotLK (Simia has it). There's a dev on Hyper who I've seen routinely disregard a lot of great suggestions that are available on other platforms.
Old 12/19/2022, 18:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykokwak View Post
I tested quite a few, some were promising but very disappointing in the end.
Post here your experience, your results, not only say that a bot is great but also why.

my player profile is as follows, PVE player, mythical dungeon and Heroic raid (sometimes in mythical), I play since wow Vanilla and for a long time I have used HonorBuddy

I think I will grade according to the following criteria:
  • easy to install and use the bot
  • DEV team listens and keeps the bot operational
  • BOT performance (parses and ilvl efficiency)

Personally, I tested:
  • aim sharp
  • UCS (now dead)
  • GLoader
  • Morpheus
  • AWFUL (Lua unlocker with Deamonic) and the following two rotations: Angry Panda and Awful Suite
  • Baneto
  • HyperELK
So AimSharp is the best? but i send them an email like 2 months ago and they still didn't respond and their site is so confusing like i don't know how many rotations there are for DF that are free or that are paid.
Old 12/19/2022, 20:35   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassking2001 View Post
This is not entirely true. There are a few hyper developers who don't add features and say they can't because it's a pixel platform. Which is odd because other pixel platforms have the requested feature e.g. lightning bolt weaving on shaman in WotLK (Simia has it). There's a dev on Hyper who I've seen routinely disregard a lot of great suggestions that are available on other platforms.
Who is it that disregarded you or someone else? I would be very interested to know which developer from Elk did this. Just from my guess it's probably smartie who doesn't really like doing things the customers request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolekoki126 View Post
So AimSharp is the best? but i send them an email like 2 months ago and they still didn't respond and their site is so confusing like i don't know how many rotations there are for DF that are free or that are paid.
AimSharp is far from the best, it's mid-grade IMO.