Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Grinder - No LUA Unlocker! - [Classic & Retail] (German & English)

Discussion on WoW Grinder - No LUA Unlocker! - [Classic & Retail] (German & English) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 10/27/2021, 08:55   #211 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Very good bot but it's been detected. Multiple people on Discord have been banned including me.
Old 10/27/2021, 09:19   #212 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ya im banned too
Old 10/27/2021, 16:53   #213 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

me to.... 186 days
Old 10/27/2021, 23:19   #214 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do u get banned for half a year? Doesnt Blizz bann permanently?
Old 11/16/2021, 14:47   #215 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
They are back as far as i know! <3
Old 11/26/2021, 00:03   #216

elite*gold: 76

We cordially invite you to our Black Friday Weekend

# All Grinder Packages reduced.
# For all new and existing customers.
# From 26.11.2021 until 28.11.2021.

Old 11/29/2021, 14:07   #217 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what is the point of a black friday sale if your bot is detected? making money....
Old 11/29/2021, 18:40   #218

elite*gold: 76
@
We are continuously working to improve Grinder and make it safer. This requires a certain amount of time and effort. We also give away free months within our community through games and promotions. With events like these we want to give our community as well as newcomers a small thank you
Old 12/03/2021, 13:49   #219 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is these Bot really Detected? @
Old 12/04/2021, 21:57   #220 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkolap View Post
Is these Bot really Detected? @
not really, they said there were like 20 users banned, so this couldnt be a detection. i never had issues with theyre bots tbh.. been using since 1 1/2 year and only had one ban yet
Old 12/08/2021, 22:41   #221 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Working fine on SoM?
Old 12/09/2021, 18:52   #222 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratful View Post
Working fine on SoM?

yes, no issues on all expansions, luckily =)
Old 12/17/2021, 14:16   #223 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it working for Alterac ?
Old 12/17/2021, 15:49   #224 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have taken a little time and tried out Bottie, there are some things that they do right and others that they lack in.

Benefits
-Price
-Easy to Setup
-Functions are straight to the point and not overwhelming
-It runs and circles and kills stuff as described

Cons

-Rotations are lacking, you have to set up and customize your own, nothing working out the box
-No mesh system - You'll find yourself running into things from time to time if you don't record your path perfectly
-Support seems to be less responsive in comparison to competitors will sometimes take them many hours to respond to users even in discord, but worse on the support forums which they try to actively promote.
-No profiles/rotations for retail, most of their stuff in their store appears to be classic related
-Does not support Herb/mining
-Staff are dismissive of suggestions while actively asking for them (which is confusing)

While there are more cons in this review than benefits, the foundation of bottie is solid and has great potential. It still needs much more work to impress me personally but is still worth the price tag if you're just looking for a simple grind bot that you don't mind a little legwork to set up. I feel the emphasis on Classic versions of wow is more predominant with developers than retail, thus may just come down to where people bot the most.

I look forward to seeing where the project goes later in the future.
Old 12/17/2021, 21:04   #225 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
I have taken a little time and tried out Bottie, there are some things that they do right and others that they lack in.

Benefits
-Price
-Easy to Setup
-Functions are straight to the point and not overwhelming
-It runs and circles and kills stuff as described

Cons

-Rotations are lacking, you have to set up and customize your own, nothing working out the box
-No mesh system - You'll find yourself running into things from time to time if you don't record your path perfectly
-Support seems to be less responsive in comparison to competitors will sometimes take them many hours to respond to users even in discord, but worse on the support forums which they try to actively promote.
-No profiles/rotations for retail, most of their stuff in their store appears to be classic related
-Does not support Herb/mining
-Staff are dismissive of suggestions while actively asking for them (which is confusing)

While there are more cons in this review than benefits, the foundation of bottie is solid and has great potential. It still needs much more work to impress me personally but is still worth the price tag if you're just looking for a simple grind bot that you don't mind a little legwork to set up. I feel the emphasis on Classic versions of wow is more predominant with developers than retail, thus may just come down to where people bot the most.

I look forward to seeing where the project goes later in the future.
Hey i saw your post today on the grinders channel i guess. well for suggestions i say that they definitely the best spot. many things where asked in the last and they provided it - like traveling with ships and using the flyguy (not sure what they are called). but as always providing features for one person arent making any sense to me at all.

they are definitely classic related in my opinion, since retail will have not that much players overall^^

after testing almost all pixelbots, i think this is still the best pixelbot, also because of the most features (some named above are only available if you have an unlocker, while they simply added it in)

overall spending money to this project every month feels bad - not because of their softwares, rather than its such a low price for this masterpiece of work they do