Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chimpeon Auto Clicker/Key Sender

Discussion on Chimpeon Auto Clicker/Key Sender within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chimpeon Auto Clicker/Key Sender

Do you need a simple yet powerful auto clicker/key sender for World of Warcraft retail or private? Try Chimpeon!

I've been using Chimpeon to help with my WOW hunter rotation in raids and dungeons for many months now. It's simple to configure, produces great DPS and it is completely safe if you use Chimpeon remote from the game PC (instructions to do this on the developers website).

It also appears to be a good solution for farming mobs, preventing AFK, accepting notifications, and automating chat. You can even automate your fishing!

You can download Chimpeon from

The developer is helpful and their website contains a lot of documentation on how to configure and use Chimpeon.

Have fun!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2016, 00:19   #2

I'm looking for the configuration for the rest druid.
can you help?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2016, 08:51   #3

the configuration for the rest druid no longer needed, because I was banned today.
this time believe it.
banned
Old 12/07/2016, 12:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessspamless View Post
the configuration for the rest druid no longer needed, because I was banned today.
this time believe it.
banned
We established it was not Chimpeon at fault for your ban!!

Chimpeon has been updated to 1.9.1.3

Old 01/09/2017, 18:56   #5

Chimpeon 1.9.1.4 is now available!

Old 01/10/2017, 10:33   #6

will test it later. Are there any predefined profiles for any classes? Just for testing the program?
Old 01/10/2017, 10:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by realjockel View Post
will test it later. Are there any predefined profiles for any classes? Just for testing the program?
Chimpeon isn't really suited to sharing profiles because each user's system/game configurations/resolution will be different. It is easy to test though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2017, 19:31   #8

Does it allow gathering (herb, minering) afk?
Old 01/23/2017, 18:29   #9

Sure, and it can even give u a *******.
Old 01/24/2017, 13:11   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMacaco View Post
Does it allow gathering (herb, minering) afk?
Chimpeon isn't designed for that. It is good for killing and skinning mobs though. Just find a good spot, Start Chimpeon and if you're not killed or disconnected you'll have many stacks of leather in a few hours. I make thousands of gold a night (I leave Chimpeon running) by doing this.

The developers say there is also a motion detection facility in the pipeline which I think could be used for fishing... which you can make huge amounts of money from.

No ********, sadly
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2017, 21:27   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkoRapido View Post
Chimpeon isn't designed for that. It is good for killing and skinning mobs though. Just find a good spot, Start Chimpeon and if you're not killed or disconnected you'll have many stacks of leather in a few hours. I make thousands of gold a night (I leave Chimpeon running) by doing this.

The developers say there is also a motion detection facility in the pipeline which I think could be used for fishing... which you can make huge amounts of money from.

No ********, sadly

Skinning is already enought, do you use it?

#showtooltip
/targetlastenemy
/use [dead] Skinning
Old 01/25/2017, 01:31   #12

Get this...

Import the following string into Chimpeon and either bind the Mother's Skinning Knife to 1 or change the Action's Key/Button setting to the key the Mother's Skinning Knife is bound to.

NAIwATABMTAwAQJNb3RoZXIncyBTa2lubmluZyBLbmlmZQEwAT ABNTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATABMC4w
MDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEBMAEwATABMQ ExATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAw
MDAwMDAwATABMAExMDABMQECNTYBMTU3ATU1ATY2ATIwOAE1Ng ExOTEBMjA0ATE0MwEyNQExMzcB
MjExATEyNwE0MgEyMjYBMjEw

Go to a World Quest area where players are killing lots of skinnable mobs. Start Chimpeon. Profit.
Old 01/30/2017, 19:58   #13

I want to use it on my alt, druid it has skinning as well it is at 90.
Old 01/30/2017, 20:05   #14

Without Mother's skinning knife you will have to make sure you kill the mobs near you so you can skin them normally.
Old 01/31/2017, 00:04   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkoRapido View Post
Without Mother's skinning knife you will have to make sure you kill the mobs near you so you can skin them normally.
I find one place... I already setup the skin for using afk, now I want to know how to skinning mobs near without need to click.

Can you help me?

Does that macro work for it?
Thanks
1 User

Tags
auto clicker, chimpeon, key sender, world of warcraft