Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lf pirox bot storm peaks herb profile 3.3.5

Discussion on Lf pirox bot storm peaks herb profile 3.3.5 within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lf pirox bot storm peaks herb profile 3.3.5

I have some profile but they dont work. Could some post their storm peaks profile?

thanks
Old 12/24/2015, 21:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] SUche Honnorbuddy Profile/Gatherbuddy Herb/mining 5.3
06/06/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hi wie der titel sagt bin ich auf der suche nach Privaten Gathering Profilen mit vendor+Mailbox Pandaria gerne auch Multizonen bezahlen würde ich mit Paypal schickt mir eure angebote per PN oder per Skype: Pugnaee
Lazy Bot Mine/Herb Profile Schattenhochland
04/22/2012 - WoW Bots - 5 Replies
Guten Tag Elitepvpers, Ich suche nach einem geeignetem Profil im Schattenhochland das möglichst viele Erze und Kräuter abbaut. Könnt ihr mir da welche empfehlen und wie sind eure Erfahrungen mit den Profilen ? Bitte um Antwort. Mfg. Hakure.
1k Gold per Hour In Storm Peaks
07/09/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 64 Replies
Right lads, after oweing 800g to my GM, I made my way to Storm Peaks last night to make up the cash, when I legged it mid flight to pick up the phone (or something). After I got back I started killing the mobs that were under me at the time, turns out they have a really nice Relic of Ulduar drop (around 60 an hour for me) and what seems to be an unusually high drop chance of Books of Glyph Mastery (+-500g on my server) I managed to get 3 of these in an hour and 20 mins. There are 5 tents and...
2 flying mounts or none (Storm Peaks)
02/20/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
HAVE ONLY TESTED WITH DK AND DK FLYING MOUNT! You must have DK flying mount to test this 1. First get to lvl 77+ and go to Storm Peaks (K3) where you buy certificate to fly in Northrend. Buy the certificate. 2. Get the "Loaned wind rider reins" from "Honest" Max right next to where you buy mount certificate.