Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

botting hints

Discussion on botting hints within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
botting hints

Hello Community ,
after using bots for bussiness like 2 years (mainly Gold selling) i now try to show you my hints for not getting banned ....

1. Sell everything you have collected with your gatherbot with the same account.

2. Allways try to sell your ores and herbs in the morning (in the evening you will most of the time be undercutted within 3 minutes...)

3. If your gatherbot have a Guild Vault option use it instead of mailing.

4. I have found a little addon which can invite really every player without a guild on your server. Just let it run two hours and you will have up to 300 members. Now you only have to give every toon in the guild which is not played by you the lowest rank and your toons the highest (prevent other players from looking in your guild vault).

Addon Downloadlink:

to start it just type ingame "/rapedotty start"

If you think this is senseless think again! What is more suspicious a guild with a level 80 and a ah toon or a guild with 300 people?

5. Make random macros with macrogamer.

Code:
How to use macrogamer:

1. Download macrogamer [URL="http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=15245&"]here[/URL] and install it.

2. Go ingame and make a random macro like this and put it on a button which isnt needed by your bot (eg: y):

/1 The Guild "your guilds name" search members for ulduar.

3. Open Macrogamer and hit "create new". a new window should pop up. Now type in a random name and remove all ticks on the right boxes.

4. Click on "Bind to Key" and press a key which should start the macro. After this tick the option "Repeat until stopped".

5. Click on "start recording", press the key which is binded to your wow random macro (eg: y) and press "stop recording".

6. In the left white box there now should be a line of code.

7. For the last step click on "insert >>" and select "Delay" from the Dropdownbox.

8. Specify a time (in seconds) and click on ok. 
If you want your macro get spamed every half hour type in 1800 in the first box.

9. Now click on ok and your macro will be ready to use.

(to use it you have to click on "run". Make your WoW window the mainwindow and press your definied key for "Bind to Key")

I hope i could help a few of you.

This is written by: Imperial Blaze, Thelovefool
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread