Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Easy Honor

Discussion on WoW Easy Honor within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW Easy Honor

Hey guys, just releasing a simple Honor Bot. After I used it for getting honor gear for all of my Accounts, I'm posting it here.

Its a simple programmed Tool which works with GetPixel and other only visual Functions. Because it doesnt uses Memory-Reading/Writing, the chance to get banned even with reports is nearly 0%.

Therefore u have to do simple steps before u can use it:

***DEACTIVATE ALL ADDONS***

1.) Start the Program as Administrator
2.) Get WoW into Windowed Mode and set it to 1024x768
3.) If u have changed ur UI Scale set it to (dont get confused the Arrow position is important not the "1.0")
4.) Set a role at BG (Heal,Tank or DD)
5.) Set a random skill on the left of ur skillbar

Well seems much but it isn't and now u just have to focus WoW Window and start the BoT.

-> F10 Key will Exit the BoT instantly

It was programmed just for my use so im not sure if it will work on Windows8 but well it should?

Updated for 5.4

Credits:
- Autoit
- me
- PvP bot biba for the idea
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy Money with Honor
01/05/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 33 Replies
Achtung Fixxed! Kostet jez wieder zusätzlich 80 Silber zu den 8 Ehre Kauft euch einfach bei Master Sergeant Biggins (Allianz) oder bei Brave Stonehide (Horde) für 8 Ehre Pro Stack Star's Tears und verkauft sie für 25 Silber pro stack! Das heißt: 75,000 Ehre / 8 (Ehre pro stack) = 9375
Level 1+, EASY lvls, honor, 100s of gold
02/19/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
What if I could tell you I could get you from level 14-20, 400g, and 3k honor all within 40 minutes?!? Well I am. How does this work you're wondering? Why it's quite simple. Req's: Any level WoW Char. Level 70+ Friend (suggested not req'd) 40 mins of freetime
Easy AV honor for fastque/highloss
09/27/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
If you are on a server with quick AV ques and high loss rate (and high turtle rate) you can get the Balinda kill every 5 or so minutes. 1. Que up for AV 2. Kill Balinda (or horde Mulv for alliance I think his name is) 3. Use the following macro to exit WoW without getting deserter (20 seconds) /logout /in 20.05 /script LeaveBattlefield() 4. Rinse and repeat This is not a repost from what I've searched for. It is actually a hybrid of two posts I read >.
Quick Easy Honor
02/21/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Make 2 macro buttons, one "/duel" the other "/concede" Set them up for easy access. Port to Moonglade during the Lunar festival (or whatever it is called) Offer to Duel the opposite faction Start to dual, wait for the windup, when they are about to hit you with a combo or something... Press "Concede" If they continue to attack you or hit you with any attack whatsoever, the guards will attack and kill them. Congrats you just gained an honor point.
easy honor points
06/01/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
I just found this bug a few min ago. I tested it and it works. Mostly usefull in PvE servers and Rp. An alliance char makes a level one horde char (or vice versa) and goes to a zone where his friends are waiting. The level 1 turns on his pvp flag and throws leather balls at targets he wants to be flagged. The friends ambush the unsuspecting target and repeat. Great for racking up honor easily and relatively risk free.