Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Free Bot?

Discussion on Best Free Bot? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Free Bot?

Well since many of you know Glider is down, but i want to know if there are any good free bots that anyone knows. So if any of you know the name or link of a free bot that works really well (or a bot with a crack) please post the link below or tell me the name.
-Thanks
Old 03/31/2009, 00:41   #2

Sorry but...

or (I do not think you've searched there...)
Old 04/02/2009, 20:04   #3

Hi, guys is there any free bot or cracked version of a bot! It can be an old version it doesn´t matter. I only need if for a privat server. I search for a hour with google and only finf crab und virus. Perfact would be for WoW BC and another for WotLK.

hope somebuddy can help

Hi hat jemand nen kostenlosen bot oder nen gecrackten? Kann auf ruhig ältereversion sien brauche einen für nen Privat Server. Hab ne Stunde lang schon geischt und nur Müll und Viren gefunden. Am besten wäre einer für WoW Bc und ein seperater für WotLK.

hoffe ihr könnt helfen.