Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lazybot forums

Discussion on Lazybot forums within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Lazybot forums

Hey guys I've started up a forum for all of the people who use lazybot as much as I do. I wanted a place for people to be able to find profiles, and behaviors quickly and easily so I hope you like it!

If you guys could come by and check the site out that would be great. Feel free to register and post, and if I have posted one of your profiles just go ahead and repost and I will delete mine! I'm hoping everyone who uses lazybot will find this helpful because that's the main reason I am doing this, as its one of the ways I can give back to my fellow lazybotters. Sorry for wall of text anyways give it a look and lemme know what you think!

is the link, I'd appreciate all you LB users to register and lets try to get the site active so we can all share our profiles and help with eachother!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2012, 21:58   #2

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,479
Awesome copy&paste Oo

This isn't OC, nor is the link working..
Old 10/16/2012, 15:16   #3

Haha sorry frost! I fixed the link, I forgot to edit the post before I sent it, sent it laste at night ><
Old 10/16/2012, 19:07   #4

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,479
And now add a backlink to elitepvpers
Old 10/17/2012, 12:42   #5

great, i luv lazybot