Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question

Discussion on Question within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question

I am thinking about makeing a bot of wow but i am not sure what to code it in. So could someone that knows what most of these bots are made from tell me? Now some of you will say you cant do it. I like making some thing rather than playing some thing. Plus when i am done you can have a new bot. Thank you in advance
Old 08/20/2008, 14:07   #2

elite*gold: 20
Well, Glider is a csharp programm and zolofighter is partial csharp, Openbot is written in lavish script for Innerspace in use with isxwow and isxwarden, Innerspace is developed in cpp and c.
I'd recommand you to use csharp, because there are lot's of easy to use frameworks for it and the mpqnav Project is written in csharp so you could use it for your navigation, you should also include a scripting engine in your bot for class routines and Profiles so you can customize the bot without recompiling it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2008, 04:02   #3

Would it be at all posible to script one in Vb because that is my strong point. If not what scripting engine would you suggest?
Old 08/21/2008, 12:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaketheking1020 View Post
Would it be at all posible to script one in Vb because that is my strong point. If not what scripting engine would you suggest?
A bot in vb(.net) is

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2008, 20:41   #5

Ok thank you i will look into vb.net never heard of it. Is there a script engine i would have to use for Vb just like Csharp?
Old 08/22/2008, 15:19   #6

elite*gold: 20
The .net languages are depending on a runtime envoirment, just like java but not as portable :/, besides the .net envoirment provides a good framework to develop Server/Client applications and it provides an easy to use gui creator tool.
Including a scripting engine in your application is easy with .net, as far as I know microsoft provides a JScripting engine for all .net languages.