Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

asked mb to often^^

Discussion on asked mb to often^^ within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 140
asked mb to often^^

Is there any Free Bot i mean for low rate p-servers and so on ... cuz i dun pay to blizzard anymore =P now im lookin for a lil bot for a p-server ....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I ASKED FOR HELP AND LOOK WHAT I GOT
07/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
TNX MODS and STAFF , i asked to help me and u just deleted my post, very nice, so u dont care its true ( like some 1 told me like 30 min ago), ok i wanna say this just keep on good work, ignore legit members in future and dont listen if some 1 ask just to remove that fakes about then ( and no matter if u have 100 profs) , so i just go few negative feeds and its ok, nvm i already pm'd salomon about this..... keep on good work and tnx ( sarcasm )
definately an over asked question
12/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
this is probably one of the most annoying questions in this forum but there doesn't seem to be an answer for. How do i replace a character for aloken? you might ask, have i done a search and answer is yes. the post that i saw here about 3 months ago has been removed by the user and so i can't follow the method. thanks in advance.
I know this has been asked like 1M times but
03/04/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
If anybody can help me obtain a account on the private server it would be greatly appreciated. At the moment I am stuck playing on the public accounts like 000000 and 111111. Also I have been hearing that the registration is no longer open at all making it almost impossible to register. Can one of you show some goodwill and donate me an account please. Thanks.
Sry if this has been asked
07/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
is there a program released that can read/decrypt the .dat files? i heard a rumor that they were made by a program that only TQ has... just wondering.... tnx and sry if it has been asked/released