Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's about sweeping strikes?

Discussion on What's about sweeping strikes? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey there, try looking at this thread:

Something must be wrong with sweeping strikes?
Does anyone know what, 'cause I'd like to know

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] kick strikes
02/20/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
THIS IS FOR COEMU! Okay so what this does is Whenever someone gets kicked It will add a strike to that person In me and pros server you get 3 strikes you get banned automatically NOTE This is not tested but im pretty confident it works Also This can be used for various things like i said we use it for automatic ban
Pirate Sweeping 2.
12/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
okay, I have a question about this quest. first i need to kill Pirate Brigand's champions until they drop the flag and then use the flag to call Pirate Assault Commander? cuz i'm killing that champions two hours and i havent got anything yet. :/
SWSRO - The Lag Strikes Back
07/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 27 Replies
What a hell, it's impossible to use skills, fucking lag :mad::mad::mad: :(:(:( :o:o:o :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Warrior Double Sweeping Strike
06/17/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
This bug only works for a couple of seconds since its base off of the activated sweeping strike. First off, bug your sweeping strike. Then, when you see a bunch of alliance/horde or whatever, activate sweeping strikes and charge in. What will happen is, you will hit every target twice because of the bug sweeping strikes and the activated one. I do this with whirlwind and I usually end up, if not, killing everyone around me. Have fun!