Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gatherer(respawnspots tracking)

Discussion on gatherer(respawnspots tracking) within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi, hab hier nen ziemlich nützliches addon für euch

es heißt gatherer..
wenn man jetz z.b miner ist , und an nem thoriumvorkommen das thorium abgebaut hat, speichert dieses addon die stelle an dem das thoriumvorkommen war...
das gleiche macht es auch mit kräutern etc.!
und jedes mal wenn man in der nähe ist zeigt es auf der minimap den spot an wo das vorkommen war..man muss also niewieder die spawnspots der vorkommen suchen sondern sieht sie auf der minimap

-------------------------

hi , i have a very usefull addon for you

its called gatherer,if you are for example a miner , and you mine a thorium vein then this addon saves the spot and everytime if you come into its sew then the addon shows you on your minimap exactly where it was spawned...so u dont have to search the spawns anymore, the addon just shows you the spawn points
Old 04/20/2006, 21:49   #2

elite*gold: 102
Received Thanks: 1,778
Naja nicht Nötig wenn ich Bergbau/Kräuterkunde hab muss ich einfach die funktion Erz/Kräuter suchen einschalten dann sehe iches auch auf der Minimap^^
Old 04/22/2006, 15:48   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 4,764
Ja aber was wenn du Bergbau UND Kräuterkunde hast hm? ^^

Seit ihr sicher das das AddOn legal ist ich hab mal was gelesen das man ingame keine Daten sammeln soll oder irgentwie sowas in der art
Old 04/22/2006, 15:58   #4

is legal benutzen genug leute die ich kenn schon so lange
Old 04/22/2006, 18:11   #5

you can also use gathershare and use other peoples info so you know where all the respawnspots are. You use a program called gatherbook

and you can get data from
Old 05/11/2006, 21:14   #6

elite*gold: 21
gibts sowas sobald ein punkt in der minimap kommt das ein sound kommt sonst muss man das immer beobachten wennw as da is