Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 unique Items?

Discussion on 2 unique Items? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

yesterday i saw a hunter wearing 2 unique rings oO
<--- this

Anyone knows how to do that?
thanks
Old 11/15/2005, 15:22   #2

Uhm... Bug?

Maybe he sold it and told a GM he lost it while selling, destroyed it or something else. When the GM didn't notice it's still rebuyable and gave it back. So he could keep both.

Or maybe he found a second one when he sold his first and was able to rebuy it. Dunno
(Just some ideas)
Old 11/15/2005, 21:57   #3

I asked him, but he didn't want to tell me oO
He had both equipped..so i don't see, how he could equip it...also if he had two
Old 11/18/2005, 07:48   #4

Those rings were not unique before, he prolly got them, before they were changed to unique.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT KNIGHT LV 67 for unique or cc or good items
08/26/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
he have Blode and very much cc wcc in chantra bug In server europe Sylvia (was evengarda)
UNIQUE ITEMS (all old servers)
11/03/2009 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
Brumhart: Evengarda: Gaiahon: Cyripus:
WTS Unique items on Cyprius.
12/29/2008 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Selling Unique items on the Cyprius server(Blodes, Karkean etc). I am ONLY selling for CC box-to-credits codes which you can buy from OffGamers - Game Card, Game Currency & Leveling Service Platform. | | OffGamers. they are a very safe site. PM me if interested and we can organise something. *Edit Am now selling for cash.
[EMU] Obtain Multiple Unique Items.
11/12/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
This only works on some Emu Servers: Buy the Unique Item from the Vendor. Put it into an Empty Bag (not your main backpack). Drag the bag with the item in it onto the vendor's sells window. Buy another one of the Unique Items. Buy the Bag back. You should now have two of the Unique Items.
Unique vendor items
12/23/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
With patch 2.0 a few new items have been added to some vendors that not alot of people know about. Best one i have found so far is: Go to lhc, talk to the vendor behind the donkeys and purchase the ring with +20 shadow damage for 6 gold, go to if and sell it in trade channel for 12g :D Not sure how long this will work for though.