Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FR] Teleport

Discussion on [FR] Teleport within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bonjour, désolé mais je ne parle pas bien la langue anglaise ni allemande pour pouvoir expliquer mon probleme.

J'utilise le logiciel Mobius depuis et j'essaye d'utiliser la methode pour avoir 5.000po en un jour avec les veines de thorium à DM.
Tout marchais super bien hier mais aujourd'hui, dès que je me téléporte, le jeu freeze et je suis déconnecté, j'aimerais savoir si vous avez une solution à mon problème. Merci.

With Google ^^ :
Hello, sorry but I do not speak well the English language nor German to be able to explain my problem. I use the Mobius software since and I try to use the method to have 5.000po in one day with the thorium veins with DM. All went super good yesterday but today, as soon as I teleport, the play freeze and I am disconnected, I would like to know if you have a solution with my problem. Thank you.

---------

Hallo, traurig aber ich sprechen Sie nicht gut die englische Sprache noch das Deutsche, um in der Lage zuSEIN, mein Problem zu erklären. Ich benutze die Software Mobius seit dem und ich versuche, die Methode zu verwenden, um 5.000po an einem Tag mit den Thoriumadern mit DM zu haben. Alle gingen gutes Supergestern, aber heute, sobald ich teleport, werden der Spielfrost und ich, ich möchte wissen getrennt, wenn Sie eine Lösung mit meinem Problem haben. Danke.
Old 05/25/2005, 15:11   #2

elite*gold: 20
nope, no solution yet.

teleporting is fixed and doesen`t work anymore...but some rumors say that you can still teleport when you don`t change the zone....we will see.

by the way: some other rumors say, that teleporting is detectable by blizzard now...so you`d better stop porting for a while
Old 05/25/2005, 15:31   #3

elite*gold: 0
jop teleporten geht nicht mehr, server verbindung ist unterbrochen kommt dann