Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is botting safe

Discussion on is botting safe within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
yea i got the newist version of wow glider i was wondering if its safe to glide after the new patch ?

well its never safe but is it likely to get me ban? or any more so then before
Old 01/10/2007, 08:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Read what Merc said and you'll have the answer.He programmed Glider and no one else can answer your questen better than Merc...

If i'm correct he said that nothing changed in Warden or in the handling.So it should be as save as it was before the patch...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guide to safe Aion Botting
03/26/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 50 Replies
Sup guys, I've finally released my aion botting guide. What's included: -How to get started botting, and what two programs are the best to use to avoid the ban -Ncsoft’s trivial detection methods, and how to avoid them -ASMODIAN botting guide 1-50. These are not common botting spots, but rather out of the way places you don’t have to worry about GM’s teleporting to. -ELYOS botting guide 1-50. -A guide to using macros with the bot to maximize your damage -How to use delays and weave...
How safe is botting?
09/22/2009 - Shaiya - 8 Replies
Hiya, Been playing Shaiya US for a good year now and its getting boooring having to lvl up yet another char. So ive been thinking of doing some botting. Just had a go with the german version (that dosnt have gameguard) and SSB v3.1 and it seems quite straight forward and quite harmless. Using a bot on the US version tho requires me to hack the client and it worries me a little bit. So here is my question: "how safe is it to be botting?" As im all new to this whole thing, it would...
FOR SAFE BOTTING!read this
07/09/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 6 Replies
just want to share for safe botting used CR 1.0.5 no nid for the GG bypass.we on the shop use this 100%working and safe. happy BOTTING!:D