Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zygor Talent Advisor, any working 3.3.5a version?

Discussion on Zygor Talent Advisor, any working 3.3.5a version? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zygor Talent Advisor, any working 3.3.5a version?

Hello there, anyone got a working Zygor Talent Advisor for 3.3.5a?

While I got a Zygor Guide in the Version 2.0.1432, which is slightly higher then it should be for 3.3.5a as far as I know, this version works so far.

For the Talent Advisor I got a 2.0.1391 Version which is not working anymore and seems to always error out with this error message: This Build contains unrecognized talents. It is broken and unusable), while all other versions I could find here seem to be version 2.0.1037 of it, which is by far a outdated version of it (around april or something, while the last update would be in september backthen, something like version 2.0.1300 or so).
Old 03/04/2017, 11:43   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Check other formus like mmog,they have there a lot!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ninja Saga Talent Hack... Working 11/01/2011
06/01/2012 - Facebook - 27 Replies
Note : The idea of this hack is not mine.. I borrowed it from Nebula's Talent Hack which was working till Christmas but after Christmas patch it stopped working.. but after the analysis of the resources coming from app.ninjasaga.com URL.. i found a way to make it work... Enjoy the hack.. & Please appreciate my work of u like the hack... :) Warning : This hack is an advanced stuff.. also the procedure is lengthy... so do this only if you are a patient gamer.. ;) :p Requirements : 1....
Zygor's 3.2.2709 Leveling+Dailes+Talent Advisor
10/06/2011 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Zygor's Latest Guide 3.2.2709 Completely Redesigned Minimalist User Interface. Switch Between Full or Mini View Modes, the choice is yours. All Dailies Covered for both Cataclysm and Wrath of the Lich King. Covers all Prerequisites Required To Unlock Dailies including full zone guides for ldum and Deepholm. Speed Gold Runs Make You Over 300 Gold In Just An Hour Includes All 10 Seasonal Events Needed For The What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been Achievement
Zygor - GUIDE neue Version ?
10/18/2008 - World of Warcraft - 15 Replies
Hey Leute, wollte mal fragen ob es schon ne neue Version vom Zygor-Guide gibt, der wurde doch hier mal gepostet, hab mit dem gleich angefangen zu leveln, wunderbar das Teil ! Aber seit gestern, seit Patch 3.0.2 funktioniert das Teil nicht mehr, gibts schon ein Update für den Zygor Guide ? Need Zygor-Guide for 3.0.2 !!! :)